• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild Why is everyone ignoring the twin peaks?

I'm talking about timeline placement. It has been confirmed that the twin peaks in this game are the same as those seen in the promo art for The Legend of Zelda. In every timeline analysis I've seen people ignore this and I don't understand why. I think this adds more evidence to after The Legend of Zelda (or maybe right before) or the infamous joined timeline theory. What are your thoughts?

Sorry but I don't think the twin peaks have anything to do with the timeline, to be honest I think when Nintendo made this game they just looked back at all the old Zelda games and added features to the land that we all recognize

Oh I was under the impression that it was only in Zelda 1. My reasoning behind my statement was that i thought the mountain being only in Zelda 1 (as I thought) granted evidence to this timeline.

Tibari

Rinkuji
Spectacle Rocks are also in Ocarina of Time:
350px-Deathcrater.jpg

Masked Bastard

formerly Captain B
A similar structure exists on Tal Tal mountain range.

Spectacle rock also appears in Four Swords Adventure and, although not named, is an extremely obvious feature of Death Mountain in Four Swords itself.

To date, the only Hyrulebound Zelda games in which it has not appeared or been clearly visible somewhere are Four Swords and Twilight Princess. Minish Cap has a little baby version and Skyward Sword's is at least visible on the map if not in-game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom