• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Why is Everyone Forgetting There Are Five Other Villains?

Ghirahim this, Imprisoned that. While they will most likely be the most integral to the story, there are still 5 other henchmen that The Imprisoned has to use as he sees fit. We've just not seen them yet.

I say they are just regular members of the demon tribe. I believe this because:
-They showed the final boss before the other villains.
-Ghirahim seems to be the only one that constantly appears (so far we had seen/heard 3 Ghirahim appears before the boss battle scenes).

LOLOLOLOL you think that The Imprisoned is the final boss? If he is, it's surely not going to be the form we saw earlier today.

I highly doubt we've seen the final boss... much less the final boss fight. I do remember that there are five other members and I am anxious to see what they can do and what abilities they possess. More so then Ghirahim at the moment since we've seen so much of him.

I still say it's his true form or something close to it. But there are *minor* things that also hold me back:
- The lack of three horns
- The lack his unperfect teeth
But yeah I do believe he is strong and big enough to be the final boss. Problem?

And I mean he is holding a sword resembles the most important sword in the Zelda series no minor role would have that.

Last edited:
He does look strong and all, but why the HELL would Nintendo show us the final boss weeks before the game is released? Use your brain here..

Well he is obviously Ghirahim's master and a more powerful form of the Imprisoned. Anyone who was "using their brain" could see that. Whether or not he will be the final boss remains to be seen. Nintendo seems to have shown us every other boss so I wouldn't put it past them to reveal the final boss at this point.

But in response to the OP, the fact that we have seen nothing of the other 5 members of the group implies that they will not actually be shown, or that we will see very little of them. With all we've seen I don't see how Nintendo could cram 5 more detailed villains into the game.

RedDekuScrub

Red as the Crimson Sun
I believe there are 3 theories that can explain this: 1) The other five are just regular bosses or enemies. 2) They are dead and it is Ghirahim sole job to revive their master. 3) They have not yet been revealed.

Just because they haven't been revealed doesn't mean we should assume Ghirahim and Imprisoned are the only two important people to talk about. We could say, like, "Well Ghirahim is this and Imprisoned is that but I wonder what the other 5 are going to be like or where they will rule dominance or will we fight them 1:1 sword battles just like Ghirahim"

Honestly, my theory is just that: the 7 demon tribe memebers are gonna be the 1:1, no-nonsense, sword fight battles, whereas all other bosses are gonna be typical puzzle bosses

Well considering that we already know the bosses of the first five dungeons and several more overworld bosses, I don't see how they're going to fit five more fleshd out villains into the game. I'd be elated if they pulled it off, but I can't see it happening. I mean, we already know about two seperate Ghirahim fights. You'd think that if we were fighting other villains, we'd have seen at least one or two of them.

True, all in all how much has been revealed to us? 2-3 hours total of an at least 35 hour game? And I may be pushing how much time we've actually seen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom