• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majora's Mask Why I Think Majora's Mask Will Be on the 3DS

It makes logical sense to Remake Majora's Mask on the 3DS because it's Prequel is already on the 3DS. I don't particularly want to see Majora's Mask on the Wii U because I've always wanted it on the 3DS ever since Operation Moonfall started. I don't care about the HD graphics, the Graphics on the 3DS are very good anyway.

Last edited:

Mrflamexd3

Wind Waker!
The whole reason Operation Moonfall started was because people complained that you can't have Ocarina of Time without Majora's Mask. I hope they remake Majora's Mask for the 3DS and then stop making remakes for awhile, maybe a Wind Waker remake on the next Nintendo handheld but that's it. Thank you. :)

OoT is the hallmark game of the series. It's the game EVERYONE knows. It is easily one of the top 10 most well known and popular titles of all time. No debate, whatever you personal preference is. MM never reached that stature. It is a fantastic game, OoT is my favorite but if someone claimed MM was superior I wouldn't argue. It is one of the best games I have ever played, but again it didn't have the same stature of OoT. They may remake it yet, but I doubt it. I am not sure it would provide a huge financial boon for them, they may just not see it as being worthwhile. It's a shame MM isn't as well loved outside Zelda fan circles.

Drahsid

~Deku Drahsid~ | The Hero
well your right. also by the look of majoras mask trailer it looks like a movie, it looked like it used no Decals wich every game has atleast 10 of (its usaly grass)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom