• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Why Do People Say That the Hero's Spirit from TP is the Hero of Time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vibed

must read before he posts
The question was why do people think the Hero's Shade is the Hero of Time, and I'm merely stating the potential reasons of why people think this. Yes, it very well could be SS Link, but as it stands I see it as there's much more evidence to OoT Link.

I don't think he's mentioning a literal family bloodline. He may be mentioning a "Warrior's Bloodline," so to speak, that is actually more of a metaphor than a literal meaning.
Well the Knight's bloodline doesn't have to be a direct family bloodline between all of the Links, they just have to descend from a Hylian Knight.

@Erebea

Would you mind stating why you like the idea of the HS being OoT Link's Father better? I'm genuinely curious.

Hero's_Shade.png

His shield makes me wonder if the Hero's Shade is even from Ocarina of Time. When it comes to shields, Skyward Sword is the main provider of them, and the Hero's buckler looks nothing like any we saw from OoT...or MM. Secondly, what of his armor? Where in OoT/TP's time could he have gotten it from, and for what reason? No, Skyward Sword is the most plausible source for both elements. Just look at the bird-like design stretching its wings and neck out from his helmet. This must have come from many long years training at the Knight's Academy, and as the possible-first "ancestor" of the Links, it is his job to appear at points and teach them new moves. You can tell in SS that he already learned the "Ending Blow" from the Academy. ;)

Except it's doubtful they even knew what the story/it's placement in the timeline was for SS when TP came out.

I originally though the Hero's shade was OoT Link, becasue he said that he "Once accepted life as the Hero" and i knew that TP was very similar to OoT. But OoT Link never used the Finishing Blow. In several of the trailers and demos, SS Link did. The names of the world of SS are closest to those of TP such as Faron. I now believe that the Hero's shade is Skyward Sword Link. He also says "Go and do not falter, my child!" Maybe this is hinting at the relationship between Link and Zelda is Skyward Sword?

@RegalBryant I know you did not say he did turn into a Stalfos. I was saying that he could have gotten lost but I didn't believe that he turned into a friendly Stalfos.

And I don't believe the Great Spin makes him the Hero of Time.

Last edited:
Z

ZeldaCrazed

If I am not mistaken the recently released Zelda Timeline proves that he is actually OoT Link, but I may be wrong.

i think like the link from Tp is like another version of link and he was like another intro or somthing like that

Because it would be awesome. There are other reasons that back it up, but people only came up with those reasons because of that fact.

ZeldaFan11

#TeamPhelps
Im sure that this was announced in Hyrule Historia? anyways what ive heard is that the heros shade is confirmed to be one of the past links. Although im not quite sure which one, im sure someone knows. ^^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom