• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Who's Exited About This Game?

Marzo

The Downward Spiral
I hope they have very fun sidequests...the're my favorite parts on Zelda games.

Kirino

Tatakae
this game seems epic!WM+ will make twice as epic!the plot also seems good so far.im very exited for this game and is confident it will be one of my favorite zeldas ever!!! soooooo...yeah.im exited

I heard an interesting theory and has not been proven. It said that OoT3D will not just have OoT, but it will also have MM. Not as two seperate games but as one fused game. In my opinoin, that sounds outrageous and impossible. I actualy heard this rumor half a week ago and am not sure why I did not mention it sooner. It did not seem very plausable. What do you (nocturnal) guys thing?
that would be really awesome to be able to travel between Hyrule and Termina. And being able to use the Bunny hood and roll around as a Goron in Hyrule would be EPIC. Also, I think they should improve on both of the overworlds. Nither of them had much to offer. They were mainly just grass and tree and a path.

Another question is this: are you more excited about this game because of the motion controls or are you more excited mainly because this is the next 3D home console Zelda? I'm going with the latter.

I'm not..........HA jk. I cant wait, but i dont have a wii:( so im saving up for one now, nintendo knows the hardcore zelda gamer will go out and but a wii if they dont have one just to play this game.

80sfreak85

I bet that I'm the most excited person about Skyward Sword. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom