• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Art Who Wants to Make a 3D Fan Game?

D

DisembodiedLoaf

"ahhhh. I get you now, I guess it's because I'm wanting to learn the coding parts of it so I didn't see it that way before, but I understand now"

Diablo

King of Redeads
I am a game developer, and I will help out if you are serious about this project.
(edit) Just saw the pics and I am greatly interested in helping you out and joining your team if you like my work.
I have a whole book filled with characters I have created which you are free to use as long as you give me credit.

Last edited:
D

DisembodiedLoaf

I am a game developer, and I will help out if you are serious about this project.
(edit) Just saw the pics and I am greatly interested in helping you out and joining your team if you like my work.
I have a whole book filled with characters I have created which you are free to use as long as you give me credit.
I'd love your help! I'll definetely give you credit.:)

Majora1991, why are you null on the Project Zelda forum?

Last edited by a moderator:
D

DisembodiedLoaf

Hi Loaf! It's LegendOfHyrule from ZU. Whattup? So um...yeah. Nice getting people on ZD to join on PZ!
We need all the people we can get. We got 8 awesome new members in the past 2 days and they are contributing nicely.

HylianPancake

The Pancake Pokemon
Whoa! Nice, ZD. You know, if people are inactive, we are gonna have to delete them. FD (another ZU fan game, btw) ran out of bandwith and had to delete like 5 inactive members. They had to delete a ton of posts and had to decide on a lot of things rather quickly so they could sum it up when they reorganized. Let's hope that doesn't happen.

NOTE: Also, DL. Since I can't change the url, once we finish planning this game and everything, I'm gonna make a new site on a different host site, that's not for planning, but like an official site with walkthroughs, videos, etc.

D

DisembodiedLoaf

Whoa! Nice, ZD. You know, if people are inactive, we are gonna have to delete them. FD (another ZU fan game, btw) ran out of bandwith and had to delete like 5 inactive members. They had to delete a ton of posts and had to decide on a lot of things rather quickly so they could sum it up when they reorganized. Let's hope that doesn't happen.

NOTE: Also, DL. Since I can't change the url, once we finish planning this game and everything, I'm gonna make a new site on a different host site, that's not for planning, but like an official site with walkthroughs, videos, etc.
Yes, we have to keep the posts usefull.

That makes sense. If Nintendo discovers it, they might not like that it's called "Project Zelda". If it gets super popular and they decide to shut it down, we could just replace all the Zelda-related models and songs and name it "Map Quest". Oh Wait.:lol:

i-am-link

DGN's Metaphysicist
Yes, we have to keep the posts usefull.

That makes sense. If Nintendo discovers it, they might not like that it's called "Project Zelda". If it gets super popular and they decide to shut it down, we could just replace all the Zelda-related models and songs and name it "Map Quest". Oh Wait.:lol:

Technically, Nintendo wouldn't have the right to shut it down, because:
A: You would have given them credit to the name, most of the characters, and other things.
B: You're not making something that is mass-produced.
C (and most important): You are NOT getting paid for ANY of this.

EDIT: Well, I think that's how it would work... :/

HylianPancake

The Pancake Pokemon
Well, I talked to Disembodied Loaf and he sounded interested in a "Sponsorship Program" that I brought up. So ZD? Would you like to sponsor Project Zelda? I'm also hitting up Zelda Universe and Zelda World to see if they are interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom