• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Who stole my pet moose? - Canadians Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
yeah 1,001 things could have happened with zinn's action. could be BP godfather, could not be.

speaking of, anyone think there is one? could it have been trudeau?

i was going to @ zinn and ask em a question but i think i've jumped to the correct conclusion about their role so i think i can be 101% sure about them. instead i'll ask em this: @ZinnLav are you open to moving to aussie? because your thing doesn't necessarily mean rubik must be scum, if i'm assuming correctly.

please don't hammer aussie just yet! and keep him at L-2 so he can't hammer himself and dampen discussion! i'd like to get a clear picture of what happened last night, to the best of our ability, if that's alright with everyone.

ZinnLav

Zinnie-chan
UNVOTE
VOTE: AussieEevee

May as well jump the bandwagon, he's my next target anyway. I'd completely forgotten that roles like that existed and just assumed he was a bulletproof mafia or something xD

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
UNVOTE

Derp read the rest
I'm sorry, but as your vote was a hammer, I cannot count this unvote.

Aussie has reached majority. Day ends early, so those who did not make 3 posts today are off the hook.

It is now twilight. Discussion may still occur until the night officially begins (which will be very soon, I'm just doing something atm), but all votes are locked.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
~ Day 3 Final Vote Count ~
  • AussieEevee (6) - LittleGumball, funnier6, Morbid Minish, Doc, Rubik, ZinnLav
  • Rubik (1) - The Sun Fan
  • Not Voting - Moe the Moblin, HeroOfTime, AussieEevee

Wow, time sure is a weird thing. While yesterday felt long, today felt really short? How is that possible? Ah well, who knows, this is a pretty crazy world after all.

Anyhow, I am glad to see you guys all agreeing on the day's target! And let me tell you, I knew from the moment he? she? it? stepped into my igloo that @AussieEevee was someone I would not like. I am willing to bet he was one of the ones behind my unlawful moose theft.

Once again, we have rid these premises of an egotistical, sparkly diva. Only this time, it actually was a teen instead of someone who acts like a teen! Still don't like them much though.

AussieEevee was Justin Bieber, a Diva.
Justin-Bieber-2010-GQ-28Feb17_getty_b.jpg
People I like (9)
  1. @funnier6
  2. @Moe the Moblin
  3. @ZinnLav
  4. @Doc
  5. @HeroOfTime
  6. @Morbid Minish
  7. @The Sun Fan
  8. A Link In Time @Rubik
  9. @LittleGumball
People I don't like (4)
  1. Spiritual Mask Salesman - Justin Trudeau, the Sexy Beefcake Prime Minister (unviolently removed from the house and arrested Day 1)
  2. DekuNut - Vancouver Canucks, a Professional(?)[Citation needed] Hockey Team (left because they're terrible and worthless Day 2)
  3. Stormageden747 DekuNut 2.0 - Celine Dion, Town Diva (kicked out immediately after subbing in Night 2)
  4. AussieEevee - Justin Bieber, a Diva (It was too late to say sorry Day 3)

Night 3 Begins!

Night 3 will end Sunday April 21, 2019, 4:30PM MT (roughly 14 1/2 hours). You have until then to submit your night action. If you would like more time, just let me know and I'll give you the full 24 hours!

Last edited:

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Good morning everyone! And Happy Easter! I'm sorry there were no eggs waiting for you to be hunted this morning, I'm just too worried about my missing moose to care much about Easter traditions.

Now let us see, is anybody missing? Ah yes, @Morbid Minish is gone isn't she? Interesting. Whoever phoned the police on her must have thought she was dangerous, as I can tell you I wasn't her biggest fan. But even I have to admit that maybe some of the people I don't like did have good intentions. After all, I can conclude that she was not the culprit, though it's still no great loss for me.

Now everyone, come fly with me. Come fly, let's fly away to Day 4!

Morbid Minish was Michael Bublé, a Jazz(?)…Singer?.
5bf2d1fc48eb126ca5524f32-750-563.jpg
People I like (8)
  1. @funnier6
  2. @Moe the Moblin
  3. @ZinnLav
  4. @Doc
  5. @HeroOfTime
  6. @The Sun Fan
  7. A Link In Time @Rubik
  8. @LittleGumball
People I don't like (5)
  1. Spiritual Mask Salesman - Justin Trudeau, the Sexy Beefcake Prime Minister (unviolently removed from the house and arrested Day 1)
  2. DekuNut - Vancouver Canucks, a Professional(?)[Citation needed] Hockey Team (left because they're terrible and worthless Day 2)
  3. Stormageden747 DekuNut 2.0 - Celine Dion, Town Diva (kicked out immediately after subbing in Night 2)
  4. AussieEevee - Justin Bieber, a Diva (It was too late to say sorry Day 3)
  5. Morbid Minish - Michael Bublé, a Jazz(?)…Singer? (it wasn't a beautiful day Night 3)

Day 4 Begins!

With 8 players alive, 5 votes are required for a majority lynch. Otherwise, Day 5 will end Tuesday April 23, 2019, 7:30PM MT (48 hours remaining).

Perhaps they only do something when given to the right person?
nothing lept out to me about any of the people who claimed, but I wasn't paying a ton of attention to that

I rather enjoy Tim Horton's so I hope that this doesn't have anything to do with Tristan's opinion of the franchise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom