• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Who stole my pet moose? - Canadians Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Hey everyone. With the possibility of the forum upgrade occurring sometime today, there will likely be down time which will undoubtedly affect this game. In case it happens while I am asleep, please keep in mind that the rule about discussing the game outside the game thread will still be in effect. Essentially, the game will just be paused.

Depending on what time the downtime begins, I may give a whole 48 hours for the day once the forums come back online. Just wanted to ensure I was able to say something in case the forums go down while I am asleep.

In the meantime, have a vote count!

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
~ Vote Count 2.1 ~
  • AussieEevee (2) - LittleGumball, ZinnLav
  • Moe the Moblin (1) - DekuNut
  • A Link In Time (2) - Moe the Moblin, funnier6
  • Not Voting - Stormageden747, Doc, HeroOfTime, Morbid Minish, The Sun Fan, A Link In Time, AussieEevee
With 12 players alive, 7 votes are required for a majority lynch. Otherwise, Day 2 will end on Friday April 19, 2019, at 4:30PM MT (36 1/2 hours remaining).*

*assuming the forum upgrade does not occur by then, per my above post.

funnier6

Courage~
read closer bb i literally said i don't really suspect you, i just think if there must be scum on the wagon i'd pick yo
Yes but whyyy. Why would I start a completely avoidable and unnecessary wagon on my scum bud on day one and stick to it so hard? That’s where you’re losing me. It just bothers me that you trust me less than minish and sunfan lol.
yea i know u were jokin
i was also having a goof pal
i thought the "lmfao" was a clue but perhaps i should have been more obvious about it. my b :pikalove:
Well I hoped you were joking but I was really scared you weren’t from the other things you said so gotta cover those bases.
i have! if i were forced to pick a scum out of the wagon it would be you, but i do not currently suspect you. u even quoted it buddy. i think you're town rn. have a chill pill my guy
Yes you didn’t explain whyy. I wanted to know why I looked worse than the others. You of all people know that I chill pills have no effect on me. XD I SHALL CONTINUE TO USE CAPS.
Have I ever played a game with you before? I can't remember.
..............>3

ZinnLav

Zinnie-chan
Sorry I know there's a post requirement, but I don't really have anything to say that hasn't already been said.
I'm active, but I'm not the type to quote like 5 messages and typically only post when I have information or notice something suspicious, of which is pretty much everyone, I still don't have anything other than knowing Doc's alignment.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
You don't like it? :kawaii: And lol I didn't realize they were so similar. XD I liked the way it looked on bulba so I thought I might as well change it here too and see how it fits. It seems a little bit more accurate than my old one on what I'm like lol.

I do like it, it just confuses me! Must not be blue enough. Lol

I feel like there's just no way we'd know he was scum but that might just be me. Feels like we'd just end up assigning him one alignment or another out of paranoia and I don't like listening to paranoia. It's similar to the case of Deku.

Wait, what exactly are you saying here? That we wouldn't know Moe is scum because we've never seen his scum play? Because if that's the case, that's true of half the players in my suspects. Haha. I just think that Moe feels differently this game than say last game where he was obv town to me. But that could be due to different things and not necessarily being scum.

My gut says scum are here, in the (ALIT, AE, Zinn) block. Also maybe sunfan. Those are the four I most distrust at the moment but they're all not really here. I'm not excluding storma but I don't feel the normal scummy vibes. I think I might just vote ALIT with Moe since I feel like I can read him the best out of that group of people.

I think my scum block is leaning more towards one of Alit/AE/Moe.

Anyway I can tell you Doc is someone Tristin Likes (aka he's Town)

Just wanted to say that Tristan is pretty finicky with who he likes. But I do trust this and it helps me feel better about my Doc placement.

(Unless I want to go with the obvious joke that Doc claimed being a beaver and Tristan is gay...sorry I had to, it was right there).

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
Sorry I know there's a post requirement, but I don't really have anything to say that hasn't already been said.
I'm active, but I'm not the type to quote like 5 messages and typically only post when I have information or notice something suspicious, of which is pretty much everyone, I still don't have anything other than knowing Doc's alignment.
it would still help to know your mindset. other players you think are town? anyone else you have your eyes on? someone you want to hear more from?

ZinnLav

Zinnie-chan
it would still help to know your mindset. other players you think are town? anyone else you have your eyes on? someone you want to hear more from?

It's hard to say, I don't know anyone here well enough to tell if they're acting strange, so to me, everyone is acting strange.
I'm somewhat surprised nobody was "arrested" during the night though, likely a protection role in play, which I find interesting, of course nobody can come forward about it.
I'm unaware of how it works, but would like to know if anyone got a message regarding being saved though.

Make up your mind. If you flip it around and make the assumption that I'm town than does that make my vote on funnier make him scum?
Your reasoning makes no sense to me.
Not necessarily.

Anyway, you're saying it was a joke vote? Was it in the first half of the day phase? I thought it was in the second (Which is a no-RVS period)

Unvote: ZinnLav

I'll leave you be for now, but I'll be watching you.

• Not Voting - Stormageden747, Doc, HeroOfTime, Morbid Minish, The Sun Fan, A Link In Time, AussieEevee
Uh....?

i've gotten what i wanted out of aussie so

Unvote

Vote: Dekunut

hey pal got any thoughts about anyone else? @DekuNut

@A Link In Time @Stormageden747 hi friends pls show up thanx
Did I miss anything? Why Dekunut?

funnier6

Courage~
Wait, what exactly are you saying here? That we wouldn't know Moe is scum because we've never seen his scum play? Because if that's the case, that's true of half the players in my suspects.
Well yes, but my problem with Moe in particular being scum is I want to trust but I’m afraid so I’m trying not to lean any which way. I don’t know the other people’s scum play either but I’m not scared of losing to them if that makes sense lol. Except sunfan, gotta watch sunfan.
for some reason I cannot see who is stalking the thread right now. Bummer.
That’s the beginning of the end. Forum is being reset today. Expect some down time.

alright alright I get it; you're town funnier

I do not support a Deku lynch for today only

people I'm cool with in no particular order:
funnier
moe
LG
Zinn
Doc
kinda sorta Minish (will worry about her later if she's scum)
the IC that I forget the name of

we can lynch anyone outside of this list, other than deku, and I'm cool with it

vote: storma[

funnier6

Courage~
alright alright I get it; you're town funnier
Do you though? Why the change? What’s the thought process? I don’t like not knowing how you’re reading me. O-O
I do not support a Deku lynch for today only
Normal reasons or role reasons? If normal, for why?
people I'm cool with in no particular order:
funnier
moe
LG
Zinn
Doc
I want to know your exact thoughts on Moe as well so I can get where that read is coming from.
kinda sorta Minish (will worry about her later if she's scum)
Famous last words.
vote: storma[
Personally I’d prefer AE from the list you’ve provided, storma might have to be replaced out anyway.

Also I didn’t realize how much I check the who’s viewing the thread thing until today! :c

Its mainly because you're trying really hard and you're supposed to be an easy read. People can apparently read you and only LG has said you /might/ be scum iirc so you're probably just town.

Deku has to eat his snack first before we can think about lynching him (the quote you didn't understand). I would've given you a snack but I was worried that you would die if you were town. I was reading him town yesterday for pinging out Moe when no one else did but I think it might just be an easy thing to do as scum so I'm nowhere near as chill on his slot as I was yesterday. He also has given me no affirmation ever since, which I don't like.

Moe is probably the 2nd least sure read on there; I could definitely be wrong on him. He hasn't seemed... worried yet, and I know there's not really anything to be worried about for town yet, but I haven't really seen him be unsure, at least not that I remember. This is kind of weird read, but in summation, I don't have the thing that I feel like I read him best on yet.

For Minish, yeah, we'll see about that one. I usually just end up lynching known bussers, and if she ever flips red, then I feel confident that I could solve the game similar to the last one that I played in where I just read her reads list for spew.

maybe so; I think that town is just kind of trying right now and wolves probably aren't. SMS was trying to get something going yesterday to save himself, and they all kept being dead ends.

gun to my head, its why I don't strongly support lynching Aussie. I know that I said I wasn't going to try too hard to read into SMS's d0 sstuff, but idk, he probably was just trying to get something going on a townie there. I won't cry if Aussie is lynched today, but I think we can do better.

I know I've eliminated a lot of people for potentially bad reasons (Deku, Aussie, potentially Minish), but meh.
Town's way ahead (now THESE are famous last words, funnier) so I think we're probably fine.

I will also say that my Doc townread is entirely dependant upon two things; one of them being that Zinn is town.

to develop the Moe read further
he is reading the game pretty similar to me iirc, nothing strange where I feel like he's defending his partners or anything

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom