• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Who stole my pet moose? - Canadians Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Funnier is encouraging mass claiming. Me thinks funnier has a role or ability that works off titles or names.

Vote: Funnier

Not so funny now, eh?

Tbf, that move is very typical of town funnier. Now whether it's a scum funnier move trying to look town funnier thing is a different story. But as for now I'm not taking that one thing as scummy.

On the topic of potential roles however, funnier did claim a character that is a literal villain which if you wanted to try to read into roles that would be a tipoff. However, seeing as this is Canadian mafia and he claimed Anakin and was confused about his Canadianness, it seems like a solid claim. Since Hayden Christensen who played Anakin is Canadian. And I feel like the people in this game may be misleading, hence being able to claim them. For his claim I feel like it's meant to be, "oh well Anakin is a villain, so that seems like a scum role" whereas the real case may be "oh Hayden Christensen got a lot of unwarranted hate for his portrayal of Anakin, so he'll be a good guy".

And this is where the new people see how paranoid I can get trying to read into things. :P

I saw the “doesn’t make me want to unvote him either” as also a joke because he’s been getting annoyed with storma posting that every five minutes. But idk I don’t feel like that’s something Deku think very hard about. You could be right but I just feel like town reading Deku is going to be the best bet cause he’s usually town in these situations.
I’m starting to realize that now. :kawaii: :kawaii:

Yeah, him being town in these situations is what's making me conflicted. But I don't feel much more about anyone else being scummy right now. I mean, you have a point about SMS but it's the same situation I'm in with Deku right now. Lol

funnier6

Courage~
On the topic of potential roles however, funnier did claim a character that is a literal villain which if you wanted to try to read into roles that would be a tipoff. However, seeing as this is Canadian mafia and he claimed Anakin and was confused about his Canadianness, it seems like a solid claim. Since Hayden Christensen who played Anakin is Canadian. And I feel like the people in this game may be misleading, hence being able to claim them. For his claim I feel like it's meant to be, "oh well Anakin is a villain, so that seems like a scum role" whereas the real case may be "oh Hayden Christensen got a lot of unwarranted hate for his portrayal of Anakin, so he'll be a good guy".
I’ve never seen any Star Wars movies ever. XD Mez has a really low opinion of him is all I know lol. Personally I feel like he might’ve randed names separately from roles and alignment just so it really wouldn’t matter.
Yeah, him being town in these situations is what's making me conflicted. But I don't feel much more about anyone else being scummy right now. I mean, you have a point about SMS but it's the same situation I'm in with Deku right now. Lol
Yes but I’ve been wrong about sms a lot less. :P

ZinnLav

Zinnie-chan
Tbf, that move is very typical of town funnier. Now whether it's a scum funnier move trying to look town funnier thing is a different story. But as for now I'm not taking that one thing as scummy.

I mean I'm voting funnier because:
1. It's funny
2. Anakin is evil

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I’ve never seen any Star Wars movies ever. XD Mez has a really low opinion of him is all I know lol. Personally I feel like he might’ve randed names separately from roles and alignment just so it really wouldn’t matter.

Yes but I’ve been wrong about sms a lot less. :P

It seems like Tristan has a low opinion of a lot of Canadians. Lol. But I'm not sure about names being random seeing as Hero is Tristan and Innocent Child.

But if Hero is Tristan and we're looking for his moose...then who is Tristan?? :eek:

Anyways, I'm trying not to use name claims as reason unless it's shown later that we have reason to suspect certain characters. Since I do feel as though they may be misleading.

funnier6

Courage~
I mean I'm voting funnier because:
1. It's funny
2. Anakin is evil
It’s not funny, I want to live! :ananger:

If I was mafia do you really think I’d be dumb enough to start off name claiming if me and my teammates names were all villains? Like honestly? I’d make something up! ...Which really makes me doubt catching the mafia by name claims now that I think about it.
But I'm not sure about names being random seeing as Hero is Tristan and Innocent Child.
You could be right, though tbf if it was getting revealed at the beginning anyway that one makes sense to not be random.
But if Hero is Tristan and we're looking for his moose...then who is Tristan?? :eek:
Clearly the moose is Tristan and this is all a setup!

ZinnLav

Zinnie-chan
Oh fine, I've had my fun, I mean last I checked you still have the most votes, I've never liked day one for it's random lynch much.

UNVOTE: funnier6
VOTE: No Lynch

funnier6

Courage~
Also @ZinnLav the rules are in the OP to the game thread. This one right here.
He knows that, he’s saying he would’ve like to have known about it before he signed up.
I'm not going to have much time ; I have geology during EOD. Looks like a random lynch from me today
I’m only going to be here for like the last twenty minutes soooo.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
image.jpg

funnier6

Courage~
Vote Count

Storma- 1 (Sunfan)
LG- 1 (ALIT)
AE- 1 (SMS)
funnier- 3 (Doc, Deku, AE)
Deku- 2 (storma, Minish)
Sms- 2 (LG, funnier)
No Lynch 1 (Zinn)

If no lynch has the most votes do we actually no lynch? :suspicious: I don’t think it’s ever happened before. Also call me blind but I believe sms is voting AE and not LG as Tristan has in his previous vote count.

Anyway, if we could all vote sms that would be great. ^^

If not I’m switching to Deku but I don’t wanna plus I don’t think the rules mention what happens in the event of a tie @Tristan

Also @Doc what’s the deal man! :kawaii:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom