• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Who Should Link End Up With?

Who Should Link End Up With Romantically?

• Zelda (All versions, includ Tetra & Sheik)

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Malon

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Midna

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Mipha or Rute

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sarai

• Nabooru or Urbosa

• Din (Oracle of Seasons)

• Purah

• Medli

• Other (write in a character in your post)

• Total voters

Bowsette Plus-Ultra

wah
ZD Legend
Subtle Nintendo, subtle. :D
Well, it's also clear Zelda spends most of her time in a literal sewer.

Also, Link has to build another house during TotK, so it doesn't seem like there much was much love lost. I guess vacant stares can only take a relationship so far.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I saw that more as Zelda simply commandeering the house Link spent 3000 rupees getting fixed up. If Link lived with her I think the people of Hateno would recognize him more, especially as the guy who lives with the princess. He's kind of a nobody there though.

Bowsette Plus-Ultra

wah
ZD Legend
I saw that more as Zelda simply commandeering the house Link spent 3000 rupees getting fixed up. If Link lived with her I think the people of Hateno would recognize him more, especially as the guy who lives with the princess. He's kind of a nobody there though.
That was such a weird choice. It's such terrible continuity to just have all the NPCs pretend they haven't met Link before. It did feel more like Zelda just hijacked Link's house and kicked him out.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
My personal take was they keep in on the down low since it would be a pretty big scandal for him to be seen living with her (and her sneaking around would be a lot harder to pull off) and that he is probably out adventuring much of the time anyways so he's not there all the time. He doesn't really have much of a need for a fixed house given his apparent lifestyle and the bed appears to be one that is always available for him if needed.

Daku Rinku

Defender of the Gerudo
ZD Champion
My personal take was they keep in on the down low since it would be a pretty big scandal for him to be seen living with her (and her sneaking around would be a lot harder to pull off) and that he is probably out adventuring much of the time anyways so he's not there all the time. He doesn't really have much of a need for a fixed house given his apparent lifestyle and the bed appears to be one that is always available for him if needed.
This is very sound reasoning. Link is always adventuring and so I buy that explanation. :)

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I realize that Link ending up with Nabooru is unrealistic, she is 32 when he’s 17 in Ocarina. Or that would make her a cougar. XD
Well, basically Mipha is a cougar too then. In her diary she mentions when she saw Link for the first time when he was a young boy like 4 years old or something. Years later she met him again and was surprised how much bigger he was.

I think Link and Revali would be THE couple of the century. So much argues and disagreement. Yep, Linkvali or revalink :D

Daku Rinku

Defender of the Gerudo
ZD Champion
Well, basically Mipha is a cougar too then. In her diary she mentions when she saw Link for the first time when he was a young boy like 4 years old or something. Years later she met him again and was surprised how much bigger he was.

I think Link and Revali would be THE couple of the century. So much argues and disagreement. Yep, Linkvali or revalink :D
Mipha is kinda a stalker too. XD

Link: I wanna keep flyin on the wings of love. :D

IMG_1513.jpeg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom