• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Who Should Link End Up With?

Who Should Link End Up With Romantically?

• Zelda (All versions, includ Tetra & Sheik)

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Malon

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Midna

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Mipha or Rute

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sarai

• Nabooru or Urbosa

• Din (Oracle of Seasons)

• Purah

• Medli

• Other (write in a character in your post)

• Total voters

Daku Rinku

Defender of the Gerudo
ZD Champion
IMG_4930.jpeg

Who should Link end up with romantically?

Also just realized how many epic ladies have M names: Malon, Mipha, Midna, Makeela, and Medli! Nintendo likes M names lol. :)

Due to only ten options in the poll, I did some or choices like Mipha or Rute.

Bowsette Plus-Ultra

wah
ZD Legend
Token answer: Sidon, because he's just happy to see you and Link clearly wasn't interested in his sister.

Srs answer: no one, because I just don't buy any romantic chemistry between Link and any character. Romance usually takes two people interacting and "interacting" just really isn't a thing that Link does. People tend to talk at him rather than with him.

Last edited:

Daku Rinku

Defender of the Gerudo
ZD Champion
Token answer: Sidon, because it's just happy to see you and Link clearly wasn't interested in his sister.

Srs answer: no one, because I just don't buy any romantic chemistry between Link and any character. Romance usually takes two people interacting and "interacting" just really isn't a thing that Link does. People tend to talk at him rather than with him.

The Sidon & Link Shipping is a real thing.

But Link caught Zelda in Totk. XD
Wasn’t that a sign of love? Lol

Plus Link did seem to have a bond with Midna the way he falls on his knees at the end, and when she says to his stunner look, “Am I so beautiful you have no worrs left?” XD

Granted Link could have just seen Midna as a friend like Navi. Still there is no doubt he has bond with her, and Zelda.

Bowsette Plus-Ultra

wah
ZD Legend
The Sidon & Link Shipping is a real thing.

But Link caught Zelda in Totk. XD
Wasn’t that a sign of love? Lol

Plus Link did seem to have a bond with Midna the way he falls on his knees at the end, and when she says to his stunner look, “Am I so beautiful you have no worrs left?” XD

Granted Link could have just seen Midna as a friend like Navi. Still there is no doubt he has bond with her, and Zelda.
I just want some reciprocation. I'm all for sweet looks, but things have to interact for there to be chemistry. :eyes:

The romance in Baldur's Gate 3 can be awkward, but at least you can go on dates and respond to flirting and get railed.

Daku Rinku

Defender of the Gerudo
ZD Champion
I just want some reciprocation. I'm all for sweet looks, but things have to interact for there to be chemistry. :eyes:

The romance in Baldur's Gate 3 can be awkward, but at least you can go on dates and respond to flirting and get railed.
You bring up what I’d like for future Zelda, the option in botw or Skyrim size game where you could have Link date and even marry one of the characters, like in Fable but more wholesome.

Bowsette Plus-Ultra

wah
ZD Legend
You bring up what I’d like for future Zelda, the option in botw or Skyrim size game where you could have Link date and even marry one of the characters, like in Fable but more wholesome.
It'd be a nice direction. Gimme a more interactive Link that talks to people and let me customize them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom