• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Who Owns the Skyward Sword Collectors Edition Strategy Guide?

Yeah, I preordered it. According to Prima, there are over 20 errors in the guide (I checked and they're pretty bad, like when it tells you a goddess cube activates the wrong chest, or says the goddess chest is in the NE corner of the map, when really, it's South of Skyloft). Still, it isn't as bad as Prima's guide for Pokemon LG/FR. It's too bad the collector's edition didn't come with the map and the poster. I wish Nintendo (or even NP) would start making guides again...

I have the Collector's Guide too, with the cloth map, which is draped over my footstool at the moment, with my GameCube controller on top LOL, until I find somewhere decent to put it, can't stick pictures and things on my walls yet as I only moved a few months ago into a new flat and am not allowed to put things on the walls until I've been here a year.

The only real problem I had playing using the guide was when I got to Sky Keep, I learned I am much better off finding my own way through each square room by myself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom