• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Who Is Your Favorite Zelda Villain Ever?

Who Is Your Favorite Zelda Villain Ever?

• Ganon/Ganondorf

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Agahnim

• Nightmare

• Skull Kid

• Majora

• Twinrova

• Onox

• Veran

• Vaati

• Zant

• Bellum

• Cole

• Malladus

• Ghirahim

• Demise

• Total voters

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
Title says it all. Who is your favorite villain in the Legend of Zelda series?

Mine's Ganondorf. He has many epic appearances, many epic battles, comes up with plans occasionally, and is about all I want from a villain.

So who's yours?

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Ganondorf easily, he's my favorite minor and major villain. He is the face of Zelda villains for me, and things just wouldn't be the same if he were retconned out of the series. DX

hylianordonlink

The Hero Of Ordon
Ganon is definetly..my number 2. I really liked zant and how he looked so calm and impossible to break and that all comes crashing down after you fight him...ganon..face of the zelda series but my second choice.

Absolutely have to go with Ganondorf. I love his twisted back-story and motivations toward his evil. In the end he is the classic villain of the series and I feel that he embodies what a villain should strive for in Zelda.

r2d93

Hero of the Stars
Oh without a doubt Ganondorf. Ganondorf IS evil. He's what I think of when I think of "Zelda villain" and he's the villain i find myself wanting to see almost all of the time. Triforce of Power? scary as hell? giant boar thing? Good Ganny, good

Warbad

Gotta love me!
Ganondorf, hes just the type of villain that without..things wouldnt be exiting. He is like the motto of the villains history of Zelda. He is the glorious king of Evil
What would the world do without someone making an exciting "help the world from the villain" adventure??

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom