• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Who is Your Favorite Zelda Character?

J

japasownsnoobs

Japas all the way. From Majora's, the bassist for the Indigo-Gos. You could probably tell from my name though =P

1. Captain Keeta
2. Saria
3. Skull Kid
4. Link
5. Tingle
6. Midna
7. Japas
8. Medli
9. The shopkeeper in LA
10. Epona

Azure Sage

Join your hands...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
My favorites would be Majora's Mask Link and Tael. I think those two would make a good team. After all, they're both good people. Tael seems kind of shy, but at the end of Majora's Mask
he proved himself to be brave by voulenteering to go with Link into the Moon after Majora.
Also, MM Link is, well, obviously a courageous person. He fought so hard to save a world which wasn't even his own... If I respect Link for anything, it's got to be that.

T

TalesOfFan

Linebeck and Makar are my favorite Zelda characters. I love Linebeck's attitude in Phantom Hourglass and his grandson in Spirit Tracks. And Makar's music is amazing; easily the best music in Wind Waker.

The Happy Mask Salesman from Majora's Mask.

This character is hilarious, which makes him my favorite character.

ShaneOMac713

The Seal has been Broken
That's a tough one but I would have to say shiek. I love her ninja personally she comes out of no way and tells you or teaches you something then uses a deku nut to stun you then she disappears.

amaterasu

Writer
I personaly like Guru-Guru the best, only because he plays my favorite song in any Zelda game, the Song of Storms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom