• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Who is Your Favorite(nonessential) NPC ?

Lozjam

A Cool, Cool Mountain
Now, this is something that I am quite tri-curious about. Who is your favorite nonessential npc within the Zelda series?
This means no characters with large story or plot relevance. So no copouts such as Midna, KoRL, Zelda, Ganondorf, Impa, ect.

My favorite NPC has to be this guy.
hqdefault.jpg

He is just so hilarious to me. Especially his voice acting. It is a 10/10 Lozjam approved MLG swag 360 no scope KABLOOOOOOOOOM majestic figure of a man riding lit casseroles.
Just look at this and his minigame!

Feverish

Source of stink
My favorite would have to be Kafei for his side quest, it's one of the more emotional ones in Majora and the longest side quest. It feels nice to complete it and see the end of it. Based purely on character though, I'd have to say Malon cause she seems cool

Mido

Version 1
All this talk of NPC's lends to the reasons why Wind Waker is among my favorite Zelda games, I must say! :D

I have a few favorites, but a main one that comes to mind is Zunari. Sure, he was a bit annoying when he would not let the player go behind the stand; however, I found his sidequest to be quite fun, and overall, he is a fun character. Also, Zunari's responsible for my favorite minigame: the auction house. It may not be as iconic as good ol' 'spisssh, spisssh, KABOOM,' but it holds its mettle just fine.

Malo from Twilight Princess. He's like a grown man trapped in a young child's body, and I love it! I always imagined him with a deep, manly voice which only adds to his ridiculousness. I'm also a frequent shopper at the Malo Mart... You'll but it now, if you're smart. Buy it at the Malo Mart!

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
It's hard to pick one. I love every single NPC of Windfall Island. From the bratty kids to the grave dancer, even the random pirates/sailors that chill outside of the town. But if I had to choose, I think I have to go with Lenzo, the owner of the Pictograph store. I see some wisdom in him or something, and his secret room where he stores his pictographs is one of my favorite locations in the game. I also really enjoy how he was having an affair at night. I think it adds a lot to his character.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
All this talk of NPC's lends to the reasons why Wind Waker is among my favorite Zelda games, I must say! :D

I have a few favorites, but a main one that comes to mind is Zunari. Sure, he was a bit annoying when he would not let the player go behind the stand; however, I found his sidequest to be quite fun, and overall, he is a fun character. Also, Zunari's responsible for my favorite minigame: the auction house. It may not be as iconic as good ol' 'spisssh, spisssh, KABOOM,' but it holds its mettle just fine.

I don't trust Zunari one bit. He is chums with Tingle so despite his friendly appearance he is probably an unsavory character.

I actually really like Malon. Her character is really cool and she seems like someone I would be friends with in real life. She seems to me to be one of those head in the clouds dreamer types and I just find her overall to be a very interesting NPC.

WindFishTacos

"Look at those sideburns...that's true grit!"
I liked the King of Red Lions. He was such a helpful companion, and I did not see it coming when he turned human. (I'm also calling him a NPC, not counting him in Hyrule Warriors.)

Mines probably Kafei, not becauseof his sidequest, but because hes a chqracter whos not link that actually displays tremendous courage, he gets stuff done too. He had his own heroes journey. This is also why I like the resistance of twilightprincess but theyre not optional.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom