• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Who is the Strange Store Keeper in Ocarina of Time After Traveling in the Future?

The Strange Store Keeper
After going to the future, when you goto castle town you may or may not notice this guy in a shop.
the_ghost_shop_by_valasedai-d3lh8ok.jpg
I have a theory for who he is.
I was having a hard time deciding between
Dampe the kid keeper
(No image available (Graveyard Boy))
and the old shop keeper
(No image available.)
I decided the gaurd and here is my theory
First way out in the obvious
the guard is in the same spot as the ghost, implying that he was probably killed in the war
Secondly Notice how they both have a triforce on them, porbably showing some connection to the royal family,
and finally they both like how you look.

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
I think he was either the guard because of what he said as a child and also the fact he's in the same place

Or he is the graveyard boy (I assume that was what you meant by kid keeper?) who also had a similar attitude.

CraptainFalcon

Bored to death
It is debatable to who he could be. It can't be Dampe for sure, because he already inhabits his own grave-site in the future.

It's down to the Guard in there or the kid in the graveyard.

True, the guard was standing in the same spot that the Poe shop owner is in, and the argument saying he was killed in the war is a good one. But there are many other counter-arguments to this theory.

"Was the guard ever interested in ghosts and/or interested in opening a shop?".

There is no proof of this in-game, so we'll never know.

And the kid in the graveyard was interested in ghosts, but he also wanted to be a grave-keeper, just like Dampe. So there is little to no possibility that the Kid is the Poe Shop owner.

Dampe the kid keeper

Dampe the Kid Keeper? LOL.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom