• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Who is the Heroes Shade/ Golden Wolf

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've heard a lot about who he is but do we really have any proof? I have a theory but I am not sure about it. I think that there are really two Links. One is before Twilight Princess, and the other is in Twilight Princess, The heroes shade. I've heard that in the Majora's Mask Link takes a walk or something over Navi and like gets turned into a skull kid-like thing. So, Link is the heroes shade. I have more proof from the tunic too. In the gave it is heroes clothes. IN Skyward Sword it is knight clothes. I hope this is right so if anyone has any other ideas let me know.

If I remember correctly, the Heroes Shade in Twilight Princess is actually the Hero of Time/Link from Ocarina of Time. I believe Miyamoto or someone confirmed this somewhere.

According to the book Hyrule Historia, the Hero's Shade is the ghost of the Hero of Time, the Link seen in oot and mm

so.. its pretty much confirmed by eiji aonuma

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Seriously, there have been created like millions of threads about this subject. I believe there already have been confirmed he is the Hero of Time. So I lock this thread. In the future check if there hasn't been created a thread already. Don't create duplicate threads or existing threads unless it is very very old. So allons-y, I lock

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom