• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Who is the Ghost Guy in Ocarina of Time

• Thread starter Wulf young Link
  • Start date

SuperMetroid

Eating Your Brains
I doubt it's the graveyard boy. It's said that there was a man who could see the truth, who used to live where the well was situated. Since the graveyard boy is young, it's unlikely that he could have lived there given the well appears to be older than he. It's interesting that you mention the stick though. I would never have considered the graveyard kid.

TwilightDeku

Sage of the Dark Forest
I never noticed or wondered about that. Thanks for pointing it out to me. I think it is the guard, because of all the similar things he said. I don't like to think that the little boy died either:kawaii:!

Shadow Mori

the shadow of the moon
the kid (dosent have a name for some reson.) might be the poe seller but I think hes the same one as in Majora's Mask! dun dun du. If the Happy Mask Man can travel from hyrule to termina and back and so can Link why not the Poe Seller? He even acts close to the same way.

The Poe seller has one red eye though, I always though that meant he was some kind of demon or 'freak' or something. He even says at one point I believe, correct me if I'm wrong, that he would have a different career if he 'looked as good as you'. Or something like that.

I think he was just a guy we never saw in the child time who moved in to take advantage and further his career with the environment Ganondorf created. Either way the Poe Collector is one of my favorite characters in OoT, he is so mysterious, I love it!

A Link In Time

To Overcome Harder Challenges
ZD Legend
Are you referring to the Poe guy in wrecked Castle Town? i don't see any similarities.

Also, I find it extremely inappropriate the people desperate for post count revived this thread. :dry:

Seth said:
who moved in to take advantage and further his career with the environment Ganondorf created.

One who thrives on death, destruction, and devastation. :yes:

C

CosmicCucco

If You Talk To The Guard In The "Jar Room" As A Child AND At Night, He Says He'd Be Interested To Study Ghosts In The Future. At The Same Time, He Must've Died Along With The Other Guards. That Child In The Graveyard Had No Idea Of Hyrule Market I Don't Think. Also Remember, You Gave Him The Spooky Mask (ReDead Mask) As A Child. The Spooky Mask Has Side-Effects As In Distorting The Face. If That Child ACTUALLY Wore The Mask For Seven Years, He Obviously Got His Face Destroyed. There's No Curse By Ganondorf Nor Bongo Bongo. But The Child Wanted To Be Like Dampe When He Grew Up. Dampe Was NOT A Ghost/Poe Keeper, But Instead A GraveDigger. Although The Child Probably Was Evacuated Out Of Kakariko Village With Everyone And Found Hyrule Market. The Guard Probably Died In The "Jar Room" Most Likely Died. So, Yes. I Think That Child Is The Ghost Keeper. BUT AGAIN! (Sorry) If You Look Closely At The PoeKeeper's Uniform It Has A Triforce On It. Resembling That Of That Of What The Guards Of Hyrule Castle Wear. It's Pretty Strange But I Still Think This Could Be The Child. Theres More Evidence Of Him Than There Is Of The Guard.

Groose

Groosenator
The kid may have an interest in ghosts and want to be more like Dampe, but I do not feel that he is evil or would be a follower of Ganondorf which the Ghost Shop Owner obviously is. His statement "I hope the world gets even worse" is not one I can see coming from a kid/teenage who is simply interested in ghosts.

Its possible that Ganondorf influenced the kid to have a bigger interest in.. I guess chaos. And the stick thing does fit pretty well.

I still go with the guard though. Just a thought.

I believe its the guard who was in there early on in the game... If you go up and talk to him he'll talk about always wanting to do something with ghosts.... Looks like his dreams came true ;)

T

Tar Alacrin

you know... one theory ive always thought was that the poe dude was a garo... like... he's got the same body structure and outfit type as a garo... I think he's a real old/decreped garo, sellin poes...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom