• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Who is the Cutest Female Character in Skyward Sword?

Pen

The game is on!
Alright, this thread is inspired by the thread Who is the Cutest Female Character in OOT?. I wanted to create one with the cutest female characters in Skyward Sword because I think there are many interesting ones in that particular game.

My favourite is Zelda, I really do think Nintendo managed very well indeed to make her cute, in Skyward Sword especially.

So, what do you all think?

Last edited:
kukiel's mom? i think that's her. i havent delved into the side-quests too much yet, but i did do that one simply cuz i just knew you had too, cuz somebody told me to not put it off i think. anyway when i got those first gratitude crystals i was in shock cuz i didnt know that would happen and i was like thats such a cool thing. Makes my wanna help ppl to get some gratitude crystals of my own lol. anyway it was such a good first side-quest and maybe i just fell in love with her there idk lol.

I personally think Orielle is pretty cute. She reminds me a lot of Malon of Ocarina of Time or Hena from Twilight Princess. Maiden Zelda is in close second.

Orielle
200px-OrielleSS.png

Hmm, either Fi, Peatrice or Ghiranim... xD

No, seriously, the little girl next to the Waluigi guy at daytime is pretty cute.

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
Zelda. By far, Zelda. It's strange, usually she's the one that's not-so pretty, but I think she was the most attractive in this game. That was probably partially for the teasing of us with Link and Zelda this time around, but it's still quite a change from what Zelda's looked like in the past.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Orielle has the cutest face, pre-events Zelda has the cutest personality (imo). I'd say pre-events Zelda is the winner overall, but if she had Orielle's face...

ZeldaFan11

#TeamPhelps
Whats the Little girls name that ran away from home and was at that demons house? if you know who i am talking about, id say her. she is too cute!!:D

Whats the Little girls name that ran away from home and was at that demons house? if you know who i am talking about, id say her. she is too cute!!:D

Would you happen to be referring to Kukiel? She was quite cute, I guess, especially the way she called Batreaux Uncle Bats. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom