• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Who is the Cutest Female Character in Skyward Sword?

Zelda was absolutely adorable in Skyward Sword! I hope that the Zelda in the next game will be even half as lovable.

C

Caleb, Of Asui

Oh, come on! I can't have any input because I'm gay! xD For what it's worth, Link's kinda cute, haha. :p

I have to say Kukiel! She was SO adorable with her little ponytail and adorable smile!

But as for the cute that I know you obviously meant, coming from a girl, I'd have to say that I really like Orielle's design. She looked like she could be tough if she needed, but still kept her femininity! ^^

Agent B

The King of Hyrule
I have to say Medli from The Wind Waker because I just think it is cute how Link picks her up all the time.

i kinda thought karane was the cutest, just the way her looks was kinda boyish but still was crushing on Pipit was absolutely adorable. i know zelda is prettier but really she did not seem like a cute princess but her outfit kinda made me think her as a farmgirl or a milkmaid.

E

Elli

I have to say Zelda, but i also liked the girl from the Lumpy Pumpkin.

I didn't read through the thread so I don't know if this girl has been mentioned, but the Items Check girl. She is the first girl that actually admits she wouldn't mind if something would happen with her and Link. Although, after this admission she starts to address Link as a creeper that just wants to check her out so I doubt if she was really interested.

ZeldaOcarina

Princess of Hyrule
I have to say, I think Zelda was the cutest character. Her Skyward Sword version is probably my favorite Zelda thus far; she definitely had a new look, and it was very nice. I also agree that the Items Check girl was cute, but, as was mentioned, she ended up somewhat creepy...

I have to say Kukiel! She was SO adorable with her little ponytail and adorable smile!

I think it was either Kukei or Orielle. I have to admit, Kukei was adorable.
Fricken' pedos. :P

Me, when I was playing Skyward Sword I was kind of freaking out, because I found basically half the female cast to be attractive. I'm not really exaggerating. Outside of the old women and the little girl, holy crap.

Best is Kina though. Waitress at the Lumpy Pumpkin. Fricken' adorable. Zelda's way up there, and Orielle and Karane are awesome too, but... just Kina. <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom