• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Who is better in a 1v1. Link or toon Link?

Link or toon Link

• Link

Votes: 9 81.8%
  • Toon Link

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters

HylianEVAN

Conquer yourself
Who do you think would win a 1v1?
Link or toon Link?

Now I this 1v1 match link and toon link have all there items in all the games (including minis cap)

Now wich one is better in speed, agility, and strength.
Leave a vote and feel free to tell me why you voted Link/toon Link.

Link will forever have the upper hand due to sheer volume of armament. With many more games under his belt he outclasses Toon Link at every turn. Sure, Toon Link is more agile, by a small margin, and has the advantage of having more experience against larger, armed foes than Link does against smaller, armed foes, but Link can turn invisible, can call the forces of nature to his will and under certain circumstances has an infinite reset button.

Also, Link can jump on command, so I guess the agility point goes to him after all...

If we break it down by discrete Links (Hero of Time, Hero of Winds, etc) we'll get much more compelling fights.

Although...the Hero of Legend (LttP, OoS, OoA, LA) again has the distinct advantage of having more games than any others, though the gap is narrower than in Link vs Toon Link, since multiple incarnations have two or three games.

None can match his cold and brutal will, however. The residents of Koholint could attest to that...if he hadn't knowingly and ruthlessly brought their existence to a halt. What hope does any Link have against such a monster?

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Link will forever have the upper hand due to sheer volume of armament. With many more games under his belt he outclasses Toon Link at every turn. Sure, Toon Link is more agile, by a small margin, and has the advantage of having more experience against larger, armed foes than Link does against smaller, armed foes, but Link can turn invisible, can call the forces of nature to his will and under certain circumstances has an infinite reset button.

Also, Link can jump on command, so I guess the agility point goes to him after all...

If we break it down by discrete Links (Hero of Time, Hero of Winds, etc) we'll get much more compelling fights.

Although...the Hero of Legend (LttP, OoS, OoA, LA) again has the distinct advantage of having more games than any others, though the gap is narrower than in Link vs Toon Link, since multiple incarnations have two or three games.

None can match his cold and brutal will, however. The residents of Koholint could attest to that...if he hadn't knowingly and ruthlessly brought their existence to a halt. What hope does any Link have against such a monster?

I think Toon Link from the era of Minish cap would win hands down, theres fight small foes then theres fighting a foe who can shrink down and enter a wound and plant remote bombs in you, this is a link who has access to Rok's Cape and the Cane of Pacci. But if we are talking just sheer aresenal of weapons yeah Hero of Legend would just obliterate everyone hands down, the mass of gear he's accumulated would just wreck everyone else, hell he could just the harp of ages and rod of seasons to really screw everyone up

NintendoCN

Team Captain
I say Link, if were talking smash, Toon Link is lighter and faster, but Link has stronger launching attacks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom