• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Who Here Watches GameGrumps?

Who Here Watches GameGrumps?

• Yeah! GameGrumps is awesome!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I watch it some, but not all the time.

• Not since Jon left... R.I.P Jon (Even though he isn't dead.)

• I have heard of it, but I don't watch it.

• What's a GameGrump?

• Total voters

BoxTar

i got bored and posted something
You know what I miss on Game Grumps? Passing the controller. I've never seen Arin pass on the controller to Dan, or vice versa. Maybe it happened on Steam Train somewhere, but I've never really seen it happen on GG. I liked it because it gave more ideas to the game. I swear, if Dan was able to play pieces in Wind Waker, he probably could have figured stuff out that Arin couldn't piece together (saying that is a stretch, I know). That was what was kind of great about old Game Grumps...it even added a little bit of competition to it, like in Sonic '06 where Jon would always tease Arin with the whole "I'm better at Sonic '06" thing, then he would die straight out the gate, or the whole "lemme do this sh*t, it can't be as bad as you're making it look" and then die again straight out of the gate XD

Anyways, I hope that they do that in their Shadow the Hedgehog Playthrough, but I HIGHLY doubt it. Its just gonna be another Arin plays and gets upset the whole time kind of thing, while Danny laughs his *** off and watches. Danny needs some pain in his life, gosh dangit! >: O (I'm kidding, I love Danny, but seriously, he needs to play more...)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom