• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Who Has (or is getting) The New 3DS?

Do you have the New 3DS?

• Yeah but I don't like it.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yeah, it's...okay.

• What the pug is a "New 3DS"?! I just got the old one!

• EH?! YOU DON'T HAVE A NEW 3DS?! I thought everyone had one.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Salem

SICK
I have it, but I wanna ask, why does your poll have so many options?
Funny enough I just received mine today.

My ****ty phone camera doesn't do it justice. I put Bubsy (Praise him be) next to it to enhance the picture of its awesomeness. (I also need to dust...)

It's certainly an upgrade from the original cosmos black 3DS I had. I love the extra size. I was never bothered about getting the original XL since it came out not so long after the Orginal 3ds and it looked a lot cheaper anyway so I didn't go for it, plus the extra screen size was really the only thing it had going for it.

I'm pleased to hear the new 3DS xl supports html5 which is a nice little extra.
I'm more amazed by that Mega Drive Bubsy game than Majora's Mask to be honest

Last edited:
Reactions: Dan

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
I haven't got a 3DS, and so there's no point me not getting this one. So I will eventually want to pick one up, but it's not really on the shopping list right now! In time. :)

Dan

I have it, but I wanna ask, why does you poll have so many options?
I'm more amazed by that Mega Drive Bubsy game than Majora's Mask to be honest

Who isn't, honestly anything Bubsy (praise him be) related is more amazing. For example I remember me and a LAD were trying to win the heart of a girl we both had a crush on, he was rich and muscular. One day this LAD turned up at her house in a Ferrari, the LAD was also exposing his well built and very sexy body, the only piece of clothing he was wearing was a Umbro speedo full of $50 dollar notes, needless to say she was swoo'ed instantly by him- until THERE UPON THE HILLS I approach on a rusty old Beyblade themed bicycle panting and out of breath! From within my raggedy clothes I pull out a complete boxset of the Bubsy (praise him be) cartoon series, yes all 22 minutes of the pilot episode! Naturally everything the LAD had to offer her was nothing compared to Bubsy (praise him be). Me and the girl then continued to live happily ever after. :)

HyrulePug

You're meeting all of my standards!
I would like to get one, but my parents doesn't agree the idea. They just say that it has nothing different than one button, and you don't need to waste 200 euros for one singular button. So, I'm stuck with old one.
Wait! You pay in euros? ARE YOU ALSO FROM FRANCE?

Lozjam

A Cool, Cool Mountain
You're asking to get transferred a Baseball Bat to the Face...

I seriously cannot afford one right now. At all.
You can get a refurbished 2DS for $75....
Really, that's extremely affordable and it costs just a little bit more than a single Wii U game...

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
Really, that's extremely affordable and it costs just a little bit more than a single Wii U game...
I was lucky to convince my parents to get a four pack of Guns of Icarus on Steam for 8 bucks.

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
ZD Champion
no,as much as i'd like have it,im not on the market for one at the moment
at least until there's an exclusive game for it that i'd really want [already have xenoblade on wii]

plus i already maxed out the memory on the 4 gb sd card and switched it for an 8,and i hear its a pain in the arse to do that w/ a new 3ds

My answer is no.
But if I did get one I'd get a small New 3DS and a nice set of face plates for it.

Good luck playing Xenoblade on that 2DS.

selicyc

i never knew daylight could be so violent.
a mystery inside of an enigma wrapped in a soft fuzzy blanket of I don't even know what
I was going to skip over the New 3DS at first, seeing as I already own a regular model 3DS and own Xenoblade Chronicles for the Wii, but within two weeks of making this desicion my right and left L triggers started going on the fritz. There's also a decently sized crack on the top screen, and I have no idea how they got there in the first place.

Now I'm eying up the New 3DS series, though it greatly infuriates me that Nintendo of America has no intention of bringing over the regular sized models. I thought about importing it from the PAL region, but that means I'd have to convert all of my games to PAL or buy a second 3DS just for them and that's just too much work. So I'm planning on getting the New 3DS XL, though I'm in no rush to pick one up. I'll probably buy sometime this holiday season.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Yes, I bought it a few months ago. I bought the new 3DS XL and am very happy with it. It does everything I hoped it would. I got the regular 3DS before this one and that one has a slight damage in the touch screen which made it more tough for games like Art Academy. But that was not the only reason why I bought the new 3DS. In general the functions are so much better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom