• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Who else Found the Three Main Wolf Sequences Boring?

LinkLover

You Mean, Green Thing
I liked the first and the last. The Twilit Bloat was a nice trick, considering I wasn't expecting it. The second one Eldin, I hated. There is not much to do in the village, and the shadow counterparts attacking me every five seconds didn't help. My favorite one was the last one, because of the cool cutscene at the end of your battle with the electric Twilit Bloat. I loved being a wolf because it was beast (pun intented) and you moved faster. Overall, I will vote all of them together a 3.7, because they weren't that bad.

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
First time - "Interesting, but can I hurry up and be Link again."

Second time - "I am so bored with this game."

Third time - "Thank goodness this is the last... OH MY GOODNESS WHAT IN THE WIG IS THAT GIANT BUG!!!??"

Smitie

The Dutch Kusagari
The wolf sections are not very creative. It was just 'follow the scent, kill the bugs, hooray the world is light'. It is like they decided at the last minute that they wanted wolf sections, so they had to rush to finish it in time. They could have done so much more with the Twilight Hyrule like small dungeons or side quests. I also didn't like that the spirits couldn't see wolf link. Of course it is tragic that he is the invisible hero, but it would be way more awesome if the spirits could interact with Link. Some could treat him like an shadow beast enemy, but others could ask him for help (with little side quests).

Ah well, even though the wolf sections are a bit boring they don't ruin the game. The giant bug queen was a fun way to end the last wolf section.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
I liked the first and third one I think they should of done something with the other light sprites with a cut scene giving us more background information or do what they did at the begin of the boss battles for links awaking. Giving you vague information

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom