• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Who Do You Think Would Win Toon Link Or Regular Link?

Who do you think would win, Toon Link or Regular Link. (Think about what games they were in and what items they got):hmm: I think Toon Link would win, but that is just my opinion. Anyways who do you think would win?

Last edited:

Majora's Cat

How about that
*Sighs*...

Turn on Super Smash Bros. Brawl, put on a CPU match with Toon Link and Link as Level 9 characters. Then nature will do the rest. :)

Aero_Dynamic

エアロダイナミック
Isn't there a similar thread to this? Just somewhere else though. As for you question, do as Majora's Cat says.

Majora's Cat

How about that
Oh, and by the way, if any of you were wondering... Toon Link wins. Always. Link gets his butt handed to him without do so much as the slightest bit of damage to Toon Link. I remember these experiments I conducted back in the day... now I find no meaning in Brawl. o.o

L

link999

Don't count link out, he is a lot stronger than toon link, plus he has bomb arrows

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Toon Link might be faster and his moves will make him more tough to catch but in the end regular Link will win. Simply because Toon Link is a child and will make mistakes and then regular Link will grab his chances

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
They're both Links, so that's already tough. But on the other hand, one Link is just a child and the other one is a teen or even a man. So as far as being really good just because they're Links, Toon Link cancles out due to his disadvantages of being younger, smaller, and weaker.

EternalNocturne

Fluffy hair!
I don't think putting them in a match of Brawl would prove who would win. Toon Link is a higher tier in that specific game, but that doesn't mean he's better than "regular" Link. :\ Besides, that's not how the Links actually fight, either.

I think regular Link would win. He's only slow in the Super Smash Bros. series, but in the Zelda games he's pretty agile and fast. Take a look at the way he was in Twilight Princess--the Helm Splitter (among other things) was a show of his agility, while things like sumo-wrestling Gorons (and winning) proved his strength. And honestly he runs as fast as Toon Link.

Toon Link is also agile, but considering how he can only show that in The Wind Waker, we can't really know much. He could bust out quick parries that the Helm Splitter and Back Slice were based on from TP. There was also the Hurricane Spin. But obviously Toon Link is weaker than the general, regular Link, so overall I'd have to say that regular Link wins. :D

Dude I agree. I just think Toon Link would beat Link. People, please don't be mad at me for that, okay? ;)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom