• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Who Could the Main Antagonist Be?

korp

bagels
Logically, it would make sense that Ganondorf has a father. You can't have a baby with two women. (Well you can, with some complications though.) So, I'm going to leave it at that.

I don't think just because SS comes before OoT means that they are going to use Ganondorf's father. I think that this person could be anything. A Sage, a Boss, or a recurring enemy kind of like Skull Kid in Majora's Mask. We'll just have to wait and see. I think that it will more than likely be an antagonist.

This is my opinion, though. I'm trying really hard to not state anything as fact.

I was thinking of this, and I was thinking of starting a thread myself, but....ya'know.
Anyway, I thought of three possible people to be the main villian:
Ganondorf,
the pale guy atop the golden statue, and
one of Ganondorf's male ancestors.

Ganondorf because he's basically the main villian used basically.

When I say the pale guy, I don't mean just him. Maybe an organization that he's a part of, like the evil force that controls the land underneath Skyloft that Miyamoto(?) mentioned.

And one of Ganondorf's male ancestors because I think that would be interesting to use a different villian than Ganon, but still a Gerudo, but I don't think that's what Miyamoto is planning to do.

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
That makes perfect sense. (sorry for the late reply, I was kinda busy) I think that the pale figure could be the leader of the dark interlopers. Maybe the final battle will be against multiple fellas, like in ALttP against Ganon's alter ego, Aganhim, where you fought three as opposed to just one guy. Now, that wasn't the final battle, but it was darn close. If it really and truly ends up being him, I won't be too surprised. I didn't want to just go outright and say "Yeah, that dude is obviously the antagonist!" Since we don't even know his name yet.

Through another perspective, he might be a friend of yours instead. He may be another sword spirit, like Zorana (or whatever the Master Sword spirit's name is) that may be actually the sword spirit of the main antagonist. It's quite possible, since a pale guy sitting on a pedestal doesn't totally scream "Hey, I'm a good guy!" I wouldn't be surprised if he was the main antagonist, or the main antagonist's sword's spirit. In fact, now I'm hoping that it's this fella.

He attacked Link, though. He was controlling that giant statue. I doubt someone that's not an enemy would do that. Just sayin'.

Logically, it would make sense that Ganondorf has a father. You can't have a baby with two women. (Well you can, with some complications though.) So, I'm going to leave it at that.

I don't think just because SS comes before OoT means that they are going to use Ganondorf's father. I think that this person could be anything. A Sage, a Boss, or a recurring enemy kind of like Skull Kid in Majora's Mask. We'll just have to wait and see. I think that it will more than likely be an antagonist.

This is my opinion, though. I'm trying really hard to not state anything as fact.

Koume and Kotake are his surrogate mothers. Not his actual mothers. (And his father can't be in it, as this is going to be generations before Ocarina of Time.)

Unlucky Monkey

The Great King of Apes
For me, it sounds a bit crappy. I mean the Father of Ganondorf story. This theory has a little Star Wars flavour.

A complete new villain is much more likely.

When I say the pale guy, I don't mean just him. Maybe an organization that he's a part of, like the evil force that controls the land underneath Skyloft that Miyamoto(?) mentioned.
An evil organization sounds nice. And on top of this organisation will be the big boss. The Trailer guy (this Vaati look alike) could probably one of these guys. Hah, sounds a bit like the Sailor Moon villains.
Anyway. I think Ganondorf will definitely not appear in Skyward Sword. It would be a litte ridiculous too. This will be an ancient Zelda. So there have to be a complete new villain (in my Opinion). I share the Organization stuff along with Hero of Hyrule. But I think we will know much more at the upcoming E3.

My Dear Epona

Its all about balance
I must say there is something in this guy that reminds me of Midna, maybe he could not be a villain but a helper who can be awfully sarcastic and mean about hints? theres something in him that doesn't convince me about him being a villain.

S

Sheik

I must say there is something in this guy that reminds me of Midna, maybe he could not be a villain but a helper who can be awfully sarcastic and mean about hints? theres something in him that doesn't convince me about him being a villain.

Intriguing... These were kind of my thoughts, too. :)

I actually hope it's Ganon/dorf, he is the coolest Zelda villian and he has been the enemy of all the 3D zelda's so far expect MM who is a sequel, and also, Ganon's blue pig form would fit the graphics very good. In addition, it would make it possible to place AoL on the timeline if Ganon was in this game

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom