• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrule Warriors Who Are You Most Looking Forward to Playing As?

Maikeru

Piper of Time
Having seen the trailer for Sheik, I need to update my list.

Agitha
Ruto
Lana (Deku Stick)
Zelda (Rapier)
Lana (Book of Sorcery)
Sheik
Impa
Link
Zelda (Wind Waker)
Darunia
Midna
Fi

I hope the rest of the characters look as awesome as these are, since even my bottom 3 I really want to play as.

Ganondork

goo
Currently really excited to play as Darunia. I'm thinking he's going to be a slow-moving, powerful tank. This is the kind of character that I absolutely love. For instance, Generals in Fire Emblem are my favorite unit, Titan is my favorite class in Destiny, and I wish I could have played as Jorge in Halo: Reach. There's something enormously appealing about these kinds of playable characters that I'm just drawn to. I guess it's because that's how I'm built. I've always been taller, naturally stronger, with broad shoulders and strong legs. I've always felt that this has leaked into how I play video games.

I've never really played games stealthily. I like running into the fray and taking on enemies head-on. For this reason, Darunia is just amazing for me. I think that I'm going to love absorbing damage while dealing out enormous amounts of it. It makes me feel more comfortable when I can fight like that - recklessly, but still efficiently.

In the event of Zant being playable, I'm also excited for him. He's a really fun villain (pre-tantrum) and his design is second-to-none in the Zelda series. I really want to play him based on aesthetics alone, really.

Megamannt125

Blue Link
Ghirahim. Me and my friend have wanted to co-op Ghirahim and Zant since day 1.
Also, to anyone questioning playable villains: Ghirahim and Zant both have weapon icons in the features trailer.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I'm most looking forward to playing as Lana. She's definitely my favorite character out of the ones they've revealed. She looks like a lot of fun to play as. I like her magic and her moves. I think I'd mostly play as her and Link. I'm not too interested in playing as the other characters, to be honest.

Even Ganon is 10x too fast for what he should be in Hyrule Warriors, (His SSB speed is better) I want to wreck the enemies with Ganon and laugh Mwahahaha as he does. That would be so cool.
The game would have to give us a reason as to why Gannon is on the good side though. Just like the gave us a reason in Super Mario RPG, Paper Mario TYD and Super Paper Mario as to the reason why Bowser is on the good side.

My 2nd has to go to Lana as she is just like the girl from Mystic Heroes. I don't know if Mystic Heroes has anything to to with Dynasty Warriors, probably not but Mystic Heroes is the same thing almost as Hyrule Warriors and I loved Mystic Heroes back in the day.

Last edited:

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
EVERYONE.

...Especially Ghirahim. Definitely Ghirahim. Always Ghirahim. Must confrol the fabulous tongue. Ghirahim.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom