• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Zelda Dungeoneer Would You Take to Prom?

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Burning Beast, where are you?? :senpaipls: :*

And because she's a greedy selfish b--I mean, because I love her :awkward:, I would take LittleGumball to prom.

Last edited:

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
I can't pick just one person who I'd ask, but if I had to make a list:

Heroine of Time <3
Big Octo
Cass
Sadia
Mellow Ezlo
Burning Beast
Ghost
7 again ;)
Pendio

and I'd take Fused and Odd to homecoming <3

And there are lots of people who I'd never have the courage to ask but would say yes if they asked me.

And because she's a greedy selfish b--I mean, because I love her :awkward:, I would take LittleGumball to prom.
call me that again and you're going off the list ;)

Last edited:

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Hahahahahahaha well I'm too old for proms and it would be a bit odd if I would take anybody on here as a date. So scratch the date and make it just companions ;) Then I would take Night Owly because he is a fun companion and he can fly so that's easy to skip a row if I want to eat something. I would take Fig because he is my ZD son and he can tell me all about pokemon and of course Dr Who talk is always welcome. I would take Rainy because Rainy would be a guarantee for a great and fun time. And of course I would also take Djinny because Djinny already cracks me up in VC's so I bet he will even be more silly amongst others :P Oh I will also take JuicieJ. Because I know if I leave him out he will whack me in the head :lol:

Alright, here is my list of companions:
Owly
Fig
JJ
Rainy
Djinny
Lord Vain
Vergo
Kokirion (dutch talk of course)
Gobli

Oh forget...I just take everybody on ZD with me. The more companions the merrier!

Last edited:

Zarah

Pikachu my Snorlax
I don't do proms. I was abandoned by my date back in my Sophomore year and since I haven't went to a Prom. **** that ****

Aw man, and here I was gonna pick you rie rie <3

I'd never abandon you dear ;D

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Easy peasy lemon-squeezy. DarkAssassinXer. Mah beau. I would take no one else to the prom I'm not even gonna go to anyway.

ZD PARTY! :party:

*she

shot_140225_162226.png

&&

http://zeldadungeon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=627&page=93&p=541987&viewfull=1#post541987

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom