• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which video game world would you live in?

Tsynk

VoinTsynk
The title says it all, which world would you like to live in? I personally would choose Okami's because not only Okami is my favorite game, but it's so pretty, full of dangers but, that is how I like it. I also about know the world like the back of my hand.

(I'm not for sure if this topic is already posted, I looked only through 20+ pages of threads and saw no post.)

New LA on whatever the **** planet they landed on and have to save themselves (ie Humanity from disaster).
Game - Xenoblade Chronicles X

Hmm...

Wind Waker- Great Sea, as long as I get a talking dragon boat.

Xillia- Rieze Maxia, because genetic mana lobe and sexy NPCs

Metroid Prime- Tallon IV, because its a stunningly beautiful planet

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
It's obviously Pokémon. Not only is it a very safe world compared to many other game worlds, but it's also technically advanced and comes with FREAKIN POKÉMON!

My destination of choice would have to be Skyloft. I would love to wake up each morning and look down at the clouds below me. Soaring through the air on a loftwing would be a heck of a thrill for me.

pyjamas5189

Secretly a cat
I like the idea of living in the Pokemon world but not sure how I would actually battling porr little creatures until one of them passes out... for money, I think I morally be opposed to it. Any of the Zelda worlds don't really care which one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom