• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Town/Village In Zelda Is Your Favourite?

D

Douglas

Mine would have to be Hyrule town from Minish cap. Mostly cause it has many hidden things to find, the Cuccos mini game is enjoyable, the music is AWSOME and
you can explore it both as minish and as reg sized link.

So which one is your favourite? (Keep your answers spoiler free please)

alkane

pokemon master of hyrule
mine would have to be clock town, all the games you can play, the clock tower is pretty awesome, and marching around with animals is always fun.

Cfrock

Keep it strong
Clock Town is my favourite because of the seperate districts. The East Side is like the entertainment district, with hotels, (milk) bars and games. The West Side is more of a business centre, with lots of shops and the post office. The North Side is like a communal garden and the South Side is essentially the town square and is always busy. Well, except on the final day.
Splitting the town up made it feel more like a real place to me and each district had its own ambience.

Hyrule Castle Town from Minish Cap would actually be my second favourite for similar reasons. There's a lot of houses in the south-east, a busy market place right in the middle with all kinds of shops, up on the hill there are public amenities, like a post office, library and even a school. It felt more like a real place than a lot of other locations from the games.

I think Clock Town is my favourite just because I love the music for it sooooo much.
But I also love Outset Island (if that counts) for the same reason...

I loved Windfall Island from Wind Waker the best. So many interrelated story lines and side quests! :D Not to mention there are a ton of little nooks and crannies to explore and heart pieces to uncover. You could spend hours there just running around, talking to people, and collecting treasure.

TwilightDeku

Sage of the Dark Forest
The Deku Palace. Yes, that totaly counts! I loved the music there and I just can't seem to get it out of my head. It was so cool to see so many deku's in one place! I <3 :deku:

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
I was going to say Clock Town, but like half the ppl here already said it, so I pick Hyrule castle town from Spirit tracks. Awesome music and nice design :D

GoldenGengle64

A v ^ A v ^
Probably Zora's Domain (in any game, including Zora Cape in Majora's Mask). Aside from the Zoras being my favorite Hyrulean residents, I really like the music, and the landscape. At first the Domain looks like it doesn't offer a lot for the player to do aside from storyline elements, but looking more closely, there's a lot of neat little secrets and activities and such.

Clock town: pretty big, different districts, games/shops
Windfall Island: same as clock town + auction house
Goron city OoT: It has gorons..... nuff said

ShadowDiety

Nanomachines, son.
Windfall island. I end up walking around, exploring while listening to the music. Something about it makes me feel so relaxed :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom