• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Temple from Ocarina of Time Would You Want to Live In?

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
The Forest Temple, if Saria is still there. That way, no monsters are there, no creepy music, and, no ghosts freaking haunting you in pictures. *shudders*

i'd go with either the spirit temple or the water temple would be awesome i think.
reasons
spirit: its just a cool place and i love that tempe it was my favorite one in the game
water: i love water and swimming, i didnt like playing this temple that much but i like how the temple is set up

I would have to say the spirit temple, but only if I could teleport, so I would pick the forest or the dark temple. (how original am I?)

Escohobita

King of Those Who Know
I would like to live in Forest Temple. I already have an affinity for being around forests, so it wouldn't be that much of a problem for me. Just get rid of the wallmasters and I'm good.

Master Sword13

thatjoshoverthere
That's a good question, and it really makes me think. I'd need to say the Water Temple because that way only someone who knew Zelda's Lullaby could find me, and only someone who has completed the Ice Cavern and gotten the Iron Boots and gotten the Zora Tunic could get to the temple in the first place. Hooray for random safety!

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
Spirit Temple as first choice, and Forest Temple closely following.
The Spirit Temple actually feels like a palace, so I would like that. The Forest Temple just has a nice atmosphere, but it's kinda spooky.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom