• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Temple from Ocarina of Time Would You Want to Live In?

bbevington90

The Mask Salesman
Spirit Temple. That place is really cool. The only problem would be if I had to leave to go to the Hyrule Castle Marker or Kakariko. Heck, anywhere else :lol:. I guess my second choice (if I didn't have the ability to warp) would be the Forest Temple.

D

DragonFire6780

I would stay in the shadow temple because I'm not a really big fan of light...

K

kyuupid

Spirit Temple or Forest Temple. I think it's kind of neat, how secluded the Spirit Temple is. Makes it a trial to even find it, which makes it exclusive and... I dunno, mystical. :P Also, I really love some of the trials inside of it, and I think the whole atmosphere of the temple is cool. I like the Forest Temple because... I like the forest, haha. And also, I like how it's designed like a medieval stone castle. I love that kind of architecture!

TwilightZelda

Zelda Fan #1
i would go to the temple of time, that place reminds me of my house for some reason. Really like i have like alot of history in my house and its also white.

yann

TheBitterDubstepMan
Probably the Spirit Temple;
- I live near the beach so I love the sand.
- I really develop my tan. :D
- The place is nearly completely isolated by a vast ocean of sand.
- It's a cushty place to live.

onebizarrekai

gay energy
Probably the Forest Temple, it's more like a deserted mansion rather then a temple. I'd somehow de-monsterify it and live there.

Y2K3

Lushier than Mercy!
While I would love to live in the Spirit Temple, simply because I love that place, it's just too out of the way. I like to live near things, so I'll have to go with the Forest Temple - which is funny 'cause I hate playing that temple. :P

And I also like the forest, so that works.

S

ShadowMidna

I'd like to live in the Forest Temple. It would be great to go through that funny-looking hallway.

T

tanonkatt

In the Temple of Light, since I'm so social. I wouldn't stand it in some wasteland around!:D

L

Linkstatic

Forest Seems to be a top pick, but, that's also what I'd choose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom