• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Super Smash Bros. Represented Franchises Have You Played?

JamesBond007

Indigo Child
I discovered most of these after playing original Smash on emulator. Here is goes:

Animal Crossing - No thanks.
Donkey Kong - Played the NES version during my childhood. Currently, Donkey Kong 64 is the best game in the series. I want a sequel.
Earthbound/Mother - 1 is good, but unbalanced is some areas. 2 is the best. 3 is the worst, because it's a little bit different. Although Ness is not the best favourite character (Link is), I bought his shirt, cap and shoes.
F-Zero - Played F-Zero X a little bit.
Fire Emblem - never tried it.
Game & Watch - "Russian Eggs" during my childhood. I want Game & Watch Gallery 3 on my 3DS, because Egg (original name of this) is included here.
Ice Climber - I remember this from my childhood. That version was censored.
Kid Icarus - Tried it, but it looks hard.
Kirby - I heard this name during my childhood, but that's it. Currently, I like Kirby & The Amazing Mirror.
Legend of Zelda - Earlier, like Kirby. After playing Smash and discovering OoT, my favourite franchise.
Mario - My favourite franchise during my childhood. I remember SMB1, SMB2 (but that's crap), SMB3, and The Lost Levels. Currently, the best is Super Mario 64, Sunshine, Galaxy 1 & 2. I don't want games with time limit is every level, so Super Mario 3D Land & World - I won't buy this.
Mega Man - Played 1, 2 and 3. Interesting, but hard.
Metal Gear - Tried NES version, but it looks very hard.
Metroid - Original looks hard, but unlike many fans, I love Zero Mission. Metroid Fusion and Super Metroid is good as well. Never tried Prime series or Other M.
ROBOT - Tried it, nothing really interesting.
Pikmin - Never played it.
Pokémon - Tried Red/Blue and FireRed/LeafGreen, but personally that's not my favourite, because typical person cannot make 100% completion of this.
Sonic the Hedgehog - Although I remember Sonic since my childhood, I never played his games.
Star Fox - Tried Star Fox 64, It is not really interesting.
Wario Land - One of my childhood friends had WL 1 or 2. After trying it, "Who is he? Not Mario?". Other than that, nothing interesting.
WarioWare - I remember WarioWare: Mega MicroGame$. And I like it.
Wii Fit - Never played it.
Yoshi - Never played Yoshi games.

Last edited:

linkypete

I am the very model of a modern major-general
I have played WarioWare, Starfox 64, Sonic, Pokemon, metal gear solid, Mario, Zelda, Kirby, Kid icarus, Fire emblem , and Donkey Kong.

I own: Mario games, Zelda Games, Kirby games, Kid Icarus games, And one Fire emblem game.

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
Animal Crossing -- When my parents bought me my first game console, the GameCube, they got my sister and I two games: Mario Kart: Double Dash and Animal Crossing. My sister and I loved Animal Crossing to death back then. My sister's also purchased all the later installments and she's still a huge fan of it, though I'm not really that interested anymore. Occasionally I'll get on, but I'm always greeted with, "Where've you been? We were lonely!" or something like that and it makes me feel guilty. Plus I'm a completel n00b in comparison to my sister. XD

Donkey Kong -- I can't say I really have played this much. I played the arcade game a few times, I believe, but... I don't think I own any of the games. Hmm.

Earthbound/Mother -- Nope. Shamefully, I know pretty much nothing about them.

F-Zero -- Again. No. I think I might have gotten an F-Zero game with the Ambassador Program on the 3DS, but I never really played it, haha.

Fire Emblem -- I've played that GBA one that came with the Ambassador program. I tried to like it, but I was a bit confused. I gave up after just a short time. I'd really like to get Awakening, though. The demo was fun.

Game & Watch -- Nothing.

Ice Climber -- I think have it on the 3DS. Again: Ambassador program. I never really played any of those aside from the free Zelda titles. XD

Kid Icarus -- UPRISING IS BEAUTIFUL. I CAN'T EVEN PUT WORDS TO DESCRIBE HOW MUCH I LOVE THIS GAME. It's... probably my favorite portable game ever. And I got the 3D classics version of the original along with it (I think it was a preorder bonus or something) and I've been verrrry slowly trying to play through it... It's fun, I guess, but rather difficult, and I don't really have enough motivation to beat it like I did with The Adventure of Link. It's just something I play when I'm bored and happen to have my 3DS handy, usually while I'm waiting for something.

Kirby -- I loved Kirby's Air Ride to death as a kid, if that counts. XD Other than that... huh. I don't think I've really played any main Kirby games.

Legend of Zelda -- Hmm? Zelda? What's that? Never heard of it.

Mario -- I've played... let's see... Sunshine is really the only one I've played extensively, and I used to play a lot of New Super Mario Bros. on the DS. But other than that... not really. They're not interesting to me. They can be entertaining, but platformers aren't really my style. I have some Ambassador titles and spin-offs like Mario Kart Double Dash and Wii, as well as Mario Party 6 and Dance Dance Revolution: Mario Mix, but... yeah. XD

Mega Man -- *shakes head*

Metal Gear -- No. I mostly stick to Nintendo, I guess.

Metroid -- I have the original and some GBA one on 3DS. I haven't played them much, though.

ROBOT -- There are games for this? XD

Pikmin -- When I was really little, our library used to have video games that you could check out, and Pikmin was one of them. But... my sister and I did not understand it at all. We probably got, like, ten days in without getting ANY of the parts. It was semi-entertaining, I think, but we didn't know the point so we didn't get very far.

Pokémon -- Pokémon Colosseum was my FAVORITE as a little kid. My file got corrupted now, though, so my level 80 Umbreon that I was so dang proud of is gone. :( I also have Pearl and Black for the DS... but I never really played Black, honestly -- got to, like, the second gym and gave up -- and I haven't played Pearl for a while. Oh, and I rather liked Blue Rescue Team, too... Oh, and I was a HUGE card person couple years ago. I used to go to league and enter competitions and stuff. I just haven't been as interested in Pokémon lately.

Sonic the Hedgehog -- I played a lot of these when I was younger, but, like most of these games, I don't really play them anymore. My sister and I really liked Sonic Heroes, although as I've heard, apparently most Sonic fans don't even like that one, so... eh. I also had Sonic Mega Collection, and I enjoyed a lot of the the early games on there.

Star Fox -- I almost got StarFox 64 instead of Ocarina of Time a few years ago. XD My sister and I really enjoyed the demo available with Super Smash Bros. Brawl. But we never actually got it, so I haven't really played these games.

WarioWare and Wario Land -- I played whatever that WarioWare for GameCube was. I really loved that game. I still bring it out sometimes when I have a lot of friends over and we want to do something together. It's almost more enjoyable than Mario Party for me -- Mario Party takes a while anyway.

Wii Fit -- Yeah. I own Wii Fit. But... I haven't really played it for a while. I used to. But it kind of lost its appeal. I was once able to get a perfect score in that soccer mini-game, though! I was quite proud of that!

Yoshi -- No. Don't really have any experience with this. Maybe there was an Ambassador game that I played once...?

onebizarrekai

gay energy
I've obviously played Mario even though it's not exactly my favorite series of games.

Sonic is one of those 'family game' things, but recently we haven't been playing them as much if you don't count Sonic Colors that ended up being beaten in such a short amount of time.

I've played and beaten Earthbound and I'm playing Mother 3. Just by playing Earthbound is became one of my favorite video games of all time, so you should really give it a shot. Mother 3 is also a freaking awesome game just because of how well it's done. If you don't like it, then it's probably just because you don't like the gameplay. (story is beautiful though)

Pokemon is also a Nintendo series I really enjoy, even though we didn't find out about it until the fourth gen was about to come out.

I own one Kirby game. Not really my kind of game.

I definitely have played Zelda, I mean, why would I be here if I haven't?

I think that's pretty much it. Yeah, I haven't played that many different games, but I enjoy the ones I have. Except for Kirby.

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
Animal Crossing - No. Not even considered it.
Donkey Kong - Not the arcade version, but I have played Donkey Kong Country 1, Donkey Kong Junglebeat, and Donkey Kong Country Returns.
Earthbound/Mother - Nope. Haven't thought about it much.
F-Zero - I don't own any, but I have played F-Zelda GX.
Fire Emblem - No. I'm thinking about getting the GameCube or 3DS or both.
Game & Watch - No. Don't care.
Ice Climber - Nope. Don't care.
Kid Icarus - Nope. But there is a slim change I get Uprising.
Kirby - Nope. Don't think I'll ever touch one.
Legend of Zelda - Almost all of them, all except Adventure of Link and Four Swords Adventures.
Mario - Many of them.
Mega Man - No. Don't think I'll ever play.
Metal Gear - No. I might play think sometime in the future.
Metroid - Only the Prime trilogy. I want to play more though.
ROBOT - No. Don't care.
Pikmin - No. Haven't given much thought to this.
Pokémon - No. Don't really see the appeal for me.
Sonic the Hedgehog - I vaguely remember playing some Sonic for the SEGA when I was little.
Star Fox - No. I might though.
WarioWare and Wario Land - Yea, only Wario Ware: Smooth Moves.
Wii Fit - Yea, but got bored of it quickly.
Yoshi - Only Yoshi's Island 1 and Yoshi's Island DS.

Mangachick14

Nerdy and Proud
Animal Crossing--Never played it, but I'd like to get New Leaf once I get a 3DS
Donkey Kong--I've played Donkey Kong Returns, but nothing else. I never been big on Platformers.
Earthbound/Mother--I'd like to play it, but I haven't.
F-Zero--does the demo from Brawl count?
Fire Emblem--not really all that interested.
Game&Watch--way before my time and I'm not all that interested.
Ice Climber--refer to F-Zero
Kid Icarus--again, I'm not really very interested.
Kirby--I'd like to play it, but I've never gotten the chance.
Legend of Zelda--what's a Zelda? Lol, jk. Zelda's that green-skirted fellow with the cute little hat, right?
Mario--If you've never played any Mario, I suggest you crawl out from under that rock you've been living under.
Mega Man--again, I'm not big on platformers, so no.
Metal Gear--I would play this if I didn't have to buy a new console for it, so as of now, no.
Metroid--I've always been curious, but I've never played any outside of the demo from Brawl.
ROBOT-- nope. NES exclusives (Before my time again) plus they apparently sucked.
Pikmin--I'd like to give it a try, but have neglected to in the past.
Pokemon--Totally. Been playing pokemon longer than any other series.
Sonic--Another platformer? No thanks.
Star Fox--demo only.
Wario Ware--Nope. Smooth Moves looks pretty wild though.
Wii Fit--never did any of the yoga, but I've had fun with some of the minigames.
Yoshi--never played a game with Yoshi as the main character, but I've played Mario with Yoshi present. Does that count?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom