• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Song Are You Currently Listening To?

Locke

Hegemon
Site Staff
I'm listening to the only full-length song from any of Hitomi's pre-'08 albums in existence on the internet. These albums aren't even mentioned on any non-Asian websites. I've gone half a year thinking Hitomi only released two albums, and just today I found out she has at at least seven.

This one's "Reflection on the Sea" from 海のトワイライトゾーン/Umi no Twilight Zone (Twilight Zone of the Sea)

[video=youtube;7OBm_qI8XEQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7OBm_qI8XEQ[/video]

Angel Feather Voice and Angel Feather Voice 2 were produced under the Victor label (now "Flying Dog") and are the only two albums attributed to her from any English resource, in addition to contributions to various anime soundtracks such as Code Geass and Shangri-La. Today I found the website for her previous projects with Kim Studios: utsukushi no sato ("Village of Beauty"). They have tracklists for albums Legend of Peach Valley, The World of Beauty, Four Seasons, Blue Bird Blue, and Twilight Zone of the Sea, as well as a few miscellaneous albums in which Hitomi may or may not have been involved. I was able to find samples of a few of the albums on Amazon Japan, in addition to a neat little video "Walking Tour". I was unable to find any references at all to any of these albums outside of a handful of Japanese, Chinese, and Korean sites (i.e. just about one of each), and this one youtube video.

If you like this, check out Angel Feather Voice and Angel Feather Voice 2. They're much easier to find.

Last edited:

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Can you believe that this was composed by Nobuo Uematsu?

[video=youtube;7brfJc_QbRs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7brfJc_QbRs&list=PL70567EDAFF96BD39&index=10[/video]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom