• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which single player video game would you play exclusively for a month?

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
If you were stuck on an island alone with food and water and other basic necessities for a month and the only recreational activity available to you was a single video game of your choice (without any sort of online capability), which game would you choose?

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. It is easy for me due to me at one point playing it for a few months without playing another game.
Always bumping into a sidequest.

Breath Of The Wild.

There's so much to explore and do, and I could do a challenge to 100% the game, that would fill up the month.
Try Skyrim it'd take one several years to complete.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition or XCX would easily take up more than a month to beat either, and I'd happily dedicate time towards that.

Kirino

Tatakae
A month isn't too long, so I'd probably choose a game I haven't played yet, but that I know I'd like and with plenty of content that I could really sink my teeth into, especially a JRPG like Dragon Quest XI or Persona 5: Royal. But if I'm choosing between games that I've already played, then it'd be Fire Emblem: Three Houses, since I pretty much never get tired of it.

~Kilza~

The Resting Sun
Well, clearly, the only correct choice is Animal Crossing: New Horizons. That way I'm playing a game about living on an island while I'm stuck on an island.

Cxm4h3Z.jpg

or

bqGaN4H.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom