• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Classic Which Should I Download?

Scythe-of-Chaos

I'm an assassin.... sshhh
MM to me was more of a darker and emotional story that really hit home for me. (just like TP) and because of these 'dark graphics' I find it more of an interesting game than a 'oh look it's ganon, go do stuff and only a little will change' this is more of a 'hey, everyone's gunna die. have fun'

Anemos

Master of Chaos
Well, it depends.

If you are looking to become a theorist, ALttP is a must have, as it has many things to go on.

If you are looking for an awesome gameplay experience including the ability to transfigure yourself into a goron/deku/zora/giant/deity and the ability to freely move through time, go for Majora's Mask.

X

xX-SuBhUmAn-Xx

well, that's a pretty hard decision because there both amazing games (aren't all the zeldas?) but since i only beat majoras mask so far i would have to say get MM! its really fun (and somewhat challenging) at times if you do get it you wont be disappointed!

K

King_Zora

You should download majoras mask... Mainly because the Masks that transform you are awsome! You can be a Goron, Zora, or a deku!!!
You start on Deku sadly... Also Majoras mask has awsome music compared to a link to the past.
Also theres a band of Zoras in Majoras mask! If you love Zoras like me pick it! :D :D :D

athenian200

Circumspect
a place of settlement, activity, or residence.
Sigh... they're both good games. I'm tempted to just send the money you need to buy enough points for both, because it isn't really that much.

Majora's Mask is a good game, but it's really tough, and hard to understand at first. Also, the time limit can be frustrating and stressful. It's very similar to Ocarina of Time, Wind Waker, and Twilight Princess in terms of gameplay.

ALttP is a very good game, but you just have to be comfortable with the old-fashioned SNES graphics. Incidentally, I have the game on an actual SNES. It's similar to the original Zelda, Link's Awakening, the Oracle Games, and Minish Cap in terms of gameplay.

So it really depends on the kind of gameplay, graphics, and challenge you're looking for.

Moldorm

Is not Error
We should all be so lucky as to have a tough decision like this. ;)

I'm going to recommend A Link to the Past. It's my favorite out of the two you listed and will give you perspective on how great the game was, even in its earlier years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom