• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Ocarina Song is Your Favorite?

Which Ocarina Song is Your Favorite?

• Zelda's Lullaby

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Epona's Song

• Saria's Song

• Song of Storms

• Sun's Song

• Song of Time

• Minuet of Forest

• Bolero of Fire

• Serenade of Water

• Requiem of Spirit

• Nocturne of Shadow

• Prelude of Light

• Song of Healing

• Song of Soaring

• Sonata of Awakening

• Goron Lullaby

• New Wave Bossa Nova

• Elegy of Emptiness

• Oath to Order

• Total voters
The Ocarina, in my opinion, had the best playable songs in the Zelda series. You played the notes yourself, but the songs were still complex and interesting, becoming more so as the game progressed. All of the ocarina songs are very memorable for me, but which would you say is the best?
I ask this primarily from the view of the music itself, not the song's use. Therefore, the Scarecrow's Song would be entirely useless to include in this list, as it can be assigned no canon tune. I have not included The Song of Double Time or the Inverted Song of Time either, as they do not appear on your Quest Screen and are just variations of the Song of Time.

Fig

The Altruist
My personal favorite would have to be The Song of Healing. This song always cheers me up whenever I'm depressed, which is everyday before I log in. I just wish my life could have some more meaning than just a normal person in life. D:

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I like the song of time best. It has a really nice sound to it and also because YOU CAN TURN BACK TIME WITH IT! Unfortunately this is only in Majoras mask.

Very difficult to only choose one! It was a tough choice, but ultimately I went with Zelda's Lullaby.

Just wondering but how come the Prelude of Light never gets much attention? I don't think i've ever actually heard anyone besides myself say that it was there favorite.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom