• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which N64 Game Do You Have the Fondest Memories From?

AustinFox33

The Last Kilgannon
Other than Ocarine of Time? Banjo-Kazooie, (I never had any idea what to do, being so small but still loved it), Mario Party 2, Star Wars: Rouge Squadron, and finally Pokemon Snap, the game that probably defined my child hood. I may break out the N64 soon. Ahhhh nostalgia:)

M

Metaltails

I think the first game I played on my N64 was Starfox 64 and Ocarina of Time for sure. Oh god those were good times

Conor

the over analysing guy
Pretty much every game I had, Super Mario 64, Ocarina of Time, loved watching my dad on goldeneye but was never A BAD ENOUGH DUDE to play it, I remember calling the flying shy guys flying teletubbies for some bizarre reason xD. I loved pokemon stadium and Mario Party, too, however I only really got to play these over my aunty and uncles' house (they're all less than ten years older than me) I used to love banjo kazooie, but everything in that game scared me, the bull, the gorilla, drowning, the shark, hell, even that teleportation pot, I was a strange child.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom