• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Mask is the Best?

Toboe

Melody Malone
:DHere you will tell what your favorite mask in all the Zelda games you have played. I'll start it off. I have not fully played Majoras mask but, I like the Eagle:) mask the best so far.;)

Besides from the Fierce Deity Mask, the Zora Mask. Swimming is fun, boomerangs are fun and effective against enemies, electrical barrier is just great to have, and the fighting style isn't too different from your normal form. Too bad it makes fire insta-kill you.

E

Exodus_

WARNING CONTAINS SPOILERS

The best mask you can get in the game I think is the fierce deity mask. You have to trade in every mask you get for it, except the three main ones that go with the story. It makes Link a lot taller and different looking. You can shoot magic beams from your sword. I can't remember the name of the lon lon ranch type but I'm positive it the most expensive you can at the store in MM. But anyways if you drink it before you turn into the fierce deity you can get unlimited magic beams to shoot from your sword and there very strong.
majora_fdl.jpg

B

BlindZelda

Bunny Hood! I love it. Its a mask you can get early on and it makes Link run faster. It is a good mask and easy to get.
The Zora Mask is good to. I like the ability to swim faster. The Boomerangs are a good weapon, and the Electric power make it almost impossible for enemies to hit you.
The Fierce Diety mask is cool, but it can only be used in boss battles =/.

I don't know if it already exists it probably does but is older than 5 pages back. Anyway this thread should be labeled Spoiler for some people haven't played the majora's mask fully like yourself (not to be rude). SPOILER ALERT: my favorite mask, besides fierce deity's mask, is the bunny hood, well isn't it obvious? it makes you go faster, cutting the time it takes to get from one place to another in half. it also allows you to jump further and finish dungeons in record time.

Also this thread needs to be moved to "World of Zelda".

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom