• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

A Link Between Worlds Which Lorule Dungeon is the Easiest?

Yeah, I agree with Azure up there. It was the first dungeon that I was drawn to, and the first dungeon in Lorule I finished. I didn't think it was that hard, although the boss of it was one of the two that did get my hearts down to a danger level. Plus the dungeon is really cool, since it struck me as some kind of strange industrialized section. of Lorule. Definitely one of my favorite parts of the game.

Fig

The Altruist
I personally had the least amount of trouble with Thieves' Hideout. That might be a good one to start with.

Yeah, I agree with Azure up there. It was the first dungeon that I was drawn to, and the first dungeon in Lorule I finished. I didn't think it was that hard, although the boss of it was one of the two that did get my hearts down to a danger level. Plus the dungeon is really cool, since it struck me as some kind of strange industrialized section. of Lorule. Definitely one of my favorite parts of the game.

I personally agree with Az and Verg here. Thief's Town is short, well-designed, and has lots of secrets to uncover! The layout of the entire dungeon is probably my personal favorite layout from any dungeon in the game! The boss is pretty cool and challenging as well, making the dungeon that much better! :3 Plus it is the dungeon where you can finally get...you know what? I'll let you figure it out! ;)

Last edited:

DarkestLink

Darkest of all Dark Links
They're all about the same...but the easiest to start with is the Swamp Palace. It's near where you first enter Lorule, it's a fairly easy dungeon, and it gives you the blue tunic which cuts damage in half.

J

JohnnyBoi

I want the blue tunic so I guess I'll do that after the theives hideout or whatever its called

youpster900

Pottery=Mortal Enemy!
For me the easiest dungeons to start out with are turtle rock or dark palace beacause they have simple puzzles and easy enemies to defeat. but be sure to have bombs and the ice rod.

I found Thieves's Hideout to be very simple, though another easy one is the Skull Woods. A bit harder layout (have to find secret holes, etc) but very fun once you get the hang of the layout.

DarkestLink

Darkest of all Dark Links
Thieves hideout is another good one to start off early, because it gives you access to the Desert Palace which, in turn, gives you access to the Titan's Mitt, which is nice to get early on.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I agree with the people who say Thieves' Hideout. The layout is quite easy to get used to, and the enemies aren't overly difficult. I would also say Skull Woods, because that was the first one I completed.

Skull Woods, though, doesn't grant you with any new items. The Thieves' Hideout is required to do before the Desert Palace, and the Desert Palace gives you a cool item that you may want to get a little early. The Swamp Palace isn't overly difficult either, and within it you can obtain an item that will definitely help with some of the more difficult bosses.

Overall, though, I think the Thieves' Hideout is the easiest.

Skunk

Floof
The two easiest dungeons are the Skull Woods dungeon and the Thieves Hideout. Skull woods is relatively short and the Thieves Hideout is a fun dungeon with a neat boss, but either of the two are good places to start. Oh, and both contain Master Ore, so there's that.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom