• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Which Link Has the Worst Life

I like your idea here, but I must say that I doubt Link would get lost in the woods. And that also only applies to the Lost Woods, there are plenty of other forests.

Link does get lost in the woods.Thats how the hero's shade comes in to being in TP.

The Hero of Time or the Hero of Hyrule, I don't know which. The Hero of Time loses seven years of his life and it is his own fault that Ganondorf becomes king and Hyrule. When he saves the world at last, he cannot find the fairy companion that helped him save the world. He is separated from his Zelda in the repetitious and horrifying world of Termina, and afterwards he obviously dies in sad circumstances. His soul remains to train the Hero Chosen by the Gods to ease his own life's regrets.

The Hero of Hyrule grows up in the far from utopian aftermath of the Hero of Time's death, but he saves the world and the princess. Gaining the entire Triforce, he saves the alternate worlds of Holodrom and Labrynna, but becomes lost at sea and is forced to destroy an entire dream world in order to escape. This task is surely a huge emotional blow for Link, and coping with the destruction he has caused is not his only problem, as he finds himself lost at sea on a small piece of raft, in the middle of the ocean.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom