• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Link, Based Purely on Art Style/graphics, Did You Think Looked the Coolest?(3D)

Which Link?

• Young Link (Ocarina of Time)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adult Link (Ocarina of Time)

• Link (Majora's Mask)

• Deku Link (Majora's Mask)

• Goron Link (Majora's Mask)

• Zora Link (Majora's Mask)

• Fierce Deity Link (Majora's Mask)

• Link (Wind Waker)

• Link (Twilight Princess)

• Wolf Link (Twilight Princess)

• Link (Skyward Sword)

• Total voters
3D Links finished.jpg

Make your choice based purely on how the characters look, in both art and official game. Please do not let the game they are in, the story involved with them, or any other factors effect your answer. :)

1. Young Link (Ocarina of Time)
2. Adult Link (Ocarina of Time)
3. Link (Majora's Mask)
4. Deku Link (Majora's Mask)
5. Goron Link (Majora's Mask)
6. Zora Link (Majora's Mask)
7. Fierce Deity Link (Majora's Mask)
8. Link (Wind Waker)
9. Link (Twighlight Princess)
10. Wolf Link (Twilight Princess)
11. Link (Skyward Sword)

I have added a poll

I'm torn between Wind Waker's stained glass window art and the black shadows and bright colors of the art of Majora's Mask. I love them differently. Skyward Sword also has beautiful official art, like a painting.

OhYeah!

♫A▼▲A▼▲
Toon Link is just the best. I love his faces. Link from Twilight Princess looked really cool too. I'm not a fan of Links look in Skyward Sword.

Gotta pick Link from Ocarina of Time. Though, all the different versions of Link from Majora's Mask were fantastic, Link from OOT was the coolest as he was the first Link I knew. (And, he's the only character I could win with in Super Smash Bros. Melee) :)

ShaneOMac713

The Seal has been Broken
I really like what Link looks in Skyward Sword it is the latest and most modern art work made for Link and that is a reason why I like that one. Also I like what ever Link but for the ones from MM look like and that is just because I don't really MM that much.(don't judge me or give me a reputation about what I said about MM)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom