• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Layout Do You Use?

Which DGN layout do you use/prefer?

• Standard ZD

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ZD - Brown

• Pokemon Dungeon

• Darksiders Dungeon

• Mobile

• Total voters

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
ZD-Brown. I've always had a hard time adjusting my eyes to lighter forum layouts. Personally, they produce too much glare.

Also, the Shoutbox appears the best in the brown layout, in my opinion.

You and I have opposite problems. My eyes have a hard time adjusting to the text on brown (always too bright, or too dark)

Anyway, I use standard.

Akuhime-sama

What's Life Without Adult Humor?
I use Standard ZD... the brown didn't really peak my interest, and I think they need more ZD skins :nod:

Djinn

and Tonic
I think I mostly use the default these days, although I like the darker layouts on a forum much more. I just with the brown and Darksiders ones were not so plain. They need a little something extra to them. Like unique icons and a slightly nicer banner at the top.

But I think I just got used to the default having used it a lot over the last couple years so I never really think about changing it as much.

Dr3W21

shoegaze girl
I use standard ZD, because I joined back before Pokémon or Darksiders Dungeons, and I don't play Pokémon or Darksiders.

And I LOATHE the Mobile theme, even on my phone (which I'm currently using). But my Evo 4G's screen's big enough to use easily (bigger than all 6 of the iPhones), so it's no big deal. The Forum Runner app that it suggests you use is terrible and NOT worth the amount of money it costs or the space it takes up in my phone.

So, I use the standard desktop layout on both desktop and mobile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom