• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Kind of Partner Would You Rather Get?

Dan

I would go for the one with the good personalitys. Oh and the smell ? Nothing a little dehydrate can't handle am I right ;)

I can see turos point about attraction being important but that's more or less a neon arrow saying "try me". You can meet girls through over means etc and think to yourself "wow I like her personality Dan let's try her" then be all like "yeah same but look at that game in the corner" "eh what one" "hehe look" "dude bubsy 3D haha ms paint textures am I right" "lol I'll so by it next time for the lols" "hey were did that girl go". True story and she vanished and I never saw her again. Thanks to bubsy 3D... it's a baaaad game.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
"Or someone who is gorgeous, smells great even without showering for a few days, but has a crappy personality and isn't that fun. "

Fix'd.

I sort of see the two options like this:

I am rich. I'm handsome. But I'm a jack***. I find a girl and she hooks up with me, says she loves me and so on. What is she in love with? My money and my looks, not with my personality and definitely not me.
-and-
I am poor. I'm butt ugly. But I've the sweetest soul around the city. A girl finds me (how the hell?), hooks up love blah blah blah. What is she in love with? Once again, she's in love with my personality, not my poverty or my looks, and for sure not me.

Which should I choose? Do I want money and beauty? Do I want a sweet personality? Both choices have glaring flaws that probably can't be fixed, even with a new coat of paint. Do I want to wake up every day to someone who isn't attractive and smells like notgoodwords? Nope. But do I want to wake up every day to a *****? Definitely not. I personally would go with the attractive woman and live with her crap. Her personality can be fixed rather easily; it is her choice. But the overweight smelly person may have some serious problems that can't be fixed easily. Or, it could be the other way around.

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
I would like to have a cute boyfriend, but if he has a crappy personality I would much rather go for the fat ugly friendly person. ^^

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I can't put up with a person who smells. I'd pick the hot and nice smelling one with the crappy personality which I would have great fun complaining about. I love complaining!

Fig

The Altruist
I would have to with Atticus's opinion on this subject.

Truthfully speaking, I rather have someone who really cares for me then have someone who is gorgeous on the outside but heart-stabbing in the inside. Besides, I could always help them break out of their conditions. Conditions don't last forever, but the love of caring someone very deeply is permanent. I would never hurt my partner, only praising her in anything she could accomplish. I'll always be there for her in anything that she sets her mind to. I will love her forever, even until the end of the age.

Well, I guess it kinda depends.
I couldn't ever sustain a long-term relationship with someone who didn't have a good personality.
That just would not work.

But at the same time, if there's just no physical attraction there, I don't see how that could work out long-term either.
Not trying to sound like a snob or anything, but being physically attracted to your partner is important.

But in the long run, I'd rather be with someone who has a good personality.
I'd much rather be with someone who I can actually have a conversation with.

TF/HH

TwilightFlame/HylianHero
The latter. Easy enough. I guess looks just mean everything to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom