• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which is the Scariest?

Which is the Scariest?

• Skulltula/Walltula

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Redead

• Pol's Voice

• Dead Hand

• Bongo Bongo

• Gibdo

• Wallmaster/Floormaster

• Total voters

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Redeads are terrifying in OOT and even more so in the 3D version. They do massive damage and can freeze you so you can't escape. Entering a room with redeads is like entering the prison showers, you never know if you are going to get 'bitten'.

L

lucasnator

For me definetly Redeads. As a kid alot of things scared me the Spirit temple, the great fairy, and redeads. But since the Spirit temple isnt an enemy i say Redeads

Warbad

Gotta love me!
Oh god, REDEADS! I was always creeped out by those. You should have seen my face the first time I played OoT and came out of the Temple of Time as adult Link for the first time and saw all the Redeads on Castle Town.

PokaLink

Pokalink the avaricious
I would have to say Redeads, i really didnt find most of these that scary, but if o had to choose they would be it, when i was little they scared the bejeebers out of me.

Chilfo Freeze

Emma Jean Stone
I voted in this poll, but I don't think I posted... oh well.

Surpise factor-wise, definitely wallmaster/floormaster. They always got my heart beatin' a little fast when I just barely knew they were coming.

But, I chose the re-deads. The scream that exudes from them when you get too close.... *shudder*

Dr3W21

shoegaze girl
Ehh... I'd like to change my vote theoretically, because you can't actually do that. :P

I originally voted for the ReDead, but now I'd have to say that the Dead Hand definitely takes the theoretical pie here (I would say cake, but that would be a lie).

ZeldaFAYZ6251

Twilight Princess Lover
Redeads and Gibdos are really weird mostly but the first time I played Ocarina of Time (I really never when in order) I thought they were there to spice up what happened 7 years later so then I walk up to one and then it screams and I frantically kept hitting the remote to
move. I'll never forget that day. :D

Linksister82

Setterwind
I have always considered Redeads to be the scariest over a lot of other creatures. They don't look that bad but it is a combination of things. The music that plays when they are around, the scream that you hear when they detect that you are near, the way Link freezes up, and the way they grab hold of Link to suck the life out of him (or whatever they are doing). I must admit though, it is a little humorous to watch after they latch onto Link xD

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
Wallmasters, especially when you don't expect them and suddenly your shadow starts growing and you know you need to keep moving... Redeads are more annoying than scary for me...

Fig

The Altruist
In general, these creatures that could haunt anyone for a long time in their lives. I must say that ReDeads and Deadhand are the two creepiest species of monsters that ever been created in the Zelda franchise. I chose Deadhand over the ReDeads because of one experience with my past. Ever since I knew the Sun's Song, I wasn't afraid to take down any ReDeads in the game. They scare me, but not as much as Deadhand. When I first got caught in one of those multiple hands on the field, I saw him for the first time, and I was trying get away, he eventually got to me, but I was finally able to escape. His face was so close to the TV, I ran from my room and locked myself in a closest, hoping for no one to find me ever again. When I heard the door open, I thought it was Deadhand trying to take my life. When I found out, it was my mom, I cried and hugged her waist, telling her what happened. She told me not to worry, so she got me into bed and I fell asleep, not realizing I had the game on. When I begin to play Ocarina of Time again, it turns out tuat Deadhand was already defeated. I asked my mom what happened and ahe told me that she defeated Deadhand, just so I wouldn't freak out the next I saw him. Thank you Momma!

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
Really? Is anything in The Legend of Zelda really scary? There are creatures and whatnot, but really? I don't think I'd ever define anything in The Legend of Zelda as scary. It's just not that kind of game. This isn't Resident Evil, people. You're perfectly equipped to take on any enemy in Zelda games to ever be frightened by one. Especially with the unrealistic and cartoony images displayed in Zelda games.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom