• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which is Better?

Which Console is Better?

• Dreamcast

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • PlayStation 1

• Genesis

• Total voters
As someone who has never owned a Dreamcast, and only played a very small amount of Playstation 1 games years after the PS2 was already out, I obviously voted for Genesis. I had a Genesis as a kid & have fond memories playing Sonic, Streets of Rage & Aladdin etc. I still pull it out every once and awhile when I'm feeling nostalgic. It was a great console!

Garo

Boy Wonder
Am I like the only person who posted here that owns all three?

Nope, though my Genesis and Dreamcast are in the attic.

That said, PlayStation - no contest. The Spyro and Crash games, even more so than Zelda games, defined my childhood.

I had a long list of video game systems but I remember the playstation one. Use to play Resident Evil on it. Mom said we had a Genesis but I have no clue what that is now.

I really can't say, I never had any of those systems. Though a friend of mine did speak highly of the dreamcast... I think I would go with ps1 since playstation is still making consoles, they must have been good. The other two are long gone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom