• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which is better. Flowers or chocolates for Valentine’s Day.

Which is better. Flowers or chocolates

• Flowers.

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Chocolates.

Votes: 10 90.9%

• Total voters

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I wouldn't be opposed to flowers, and I would definitely appreciate the thought behind it. But to be honest, I don't know what I'd do with them. They'd just sit on my table and wilt and then I'd feel sorry for them. Chocolate is tasty, edible, and has the same thought and intent behind it. It won't end up feeling like a waste until I don't eat them and they spoil, which won't happen because I will eat them almost immediately.

Dan

I mean, I would be fine with both, but chocolates you could eat and taste the love. You can also see the heart shapes and see the love.

Why tailor the question only to women! As a man none of the above, men know what they really want for valentines day.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Unpopular Opinion: I am not the biggest fan of chocolate.

Chocolate is good, but I don't think its as good as its hyped up to be. That said, I think flowers are a much better gift. It is more romantic and, if you know what flower is your SO's favorite, you can demonstrate a deeper understanding of them. I'm also a very visual person, and think that its better to have something that can be put on display on a desk.

duct tape erm, what? OhmygoshIdidntsayanything!

Flowers are pretty but they only last a matter or hours with me.

Chocolates only last seconds but I don't feel guilty afterwards. Also I imagine flowers don't taste as nice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom