• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Goddess Would You Worship?

Just one point before I give my answer: I think Nayru doesn't stand for love, just for wisdom. It's OK in OoT there's an item called "Nayru's Love", but throughout the series (correct me if I'm wrong), Nayru is associated to wisdom, Farore to courage, and Din to power. There's no relation between Nayru and the feeling of love besides that item, which I think is just a name they gave to it with no serious reasons. (I guess it would be unfair to the other two otherwise)

Now continuing:

Well, it's kind of hard to choose only one, but I guess I'd choose Din. It's kind of sad that Din's triforce is the one that Ganon possesses. I think this way people start to associate a wrong meaning to Din's "power", that being of having control, or ruling, over other living creatures (which is what Ganon does). I believe Din's "power" means the heat of life, to live with energy and happily, without stopping. Din's profession in the oracle games represents perfectly what it means: she's a dancer. While Nayru is always gentle and peaceful, Din is always lively and cheerful.

Yeah, I guess I'd worship Din.

PS
Shouldn't there be a poll for this topic?

Anubis

The most inactive active
I would worship them all, but Farore seems to be the most mystical one. Plus she never had her own Oracle game, shes the goddess of courage, spirit and the forest, right? If so I would be honored to worship her if she existed in reality, but for now its cool just imagining her abilities.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom