• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which game show would you want to be on?

Cfrock

Keep it strong
The Crystal Maze even if just to meet Richard O'Brien. I suppose it would be fun being on the greatest gameshow ever made, like.

I'd like to go on The Chase, too. Bradley Walsh is a legend, but I'd be a little disappointed if I didn't get to go against The Governess. I'd love to have a bit of saucy banter with Anne :rosa:

Storm_Echo

Gamer of Videos
Gimme a shot on Survivor! First of all, because I hear it's actually got legit survival elements to it which is better than most shows like that. (In fact, does it even count as a game show? .......kind of a gray area). But second of all, my mom religiously watches every episode so it would be really cool to be on TV for her :)

~Kilza~

The Resting Sun
I'd say Deal or No Deal, since it's apparently still going on. It seems like the easiest game show to be on in order to get some money without doing too much.

Storm_Echo

Gamer of Videos
I’ve always wanted to be on ‘The Price is Right’.

I alway like watching it. Though I probably wouldn’t win tho lol, it would be fun to be on.

I remember watching TONS of "Price is Right" when I was younger and didn't spend 100% of my free time on videogames and books. It's always fun to guess right!

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom