• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Do You Prefer?

Phantom Zelda

Mostly Harmless
My apologies if there is a tread like this.

I was wondering which version of ALttP you guys (and girls) like better. I only have the GBA one. I recently went online and found out there were a ton of differences. So which do you like best?

shan-tastic

nine thousand and one.
I have both, and I prefer the SNES one only because I can't play hand-held devices for too long without my fingers practically breaking.
Plus it's been so long since I've played the GBA one that I couldn't even tell you where the differences are. Ehh.

43ForceGems

Quid est veritas, Claudia
I only have the GBA version, but I wish I had both. My neighbor has the SNES version. I can't say which one I prefer since I only have one, but I'd rather play the SNES over the GBA.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I say the GBA version, because I can't take playing a Zelda game that doesn't have voices. The reason why I say that is because ALttP has a remake (the GBA version), and it has voices. I know LOZ, AoL, LA, and the Oracle series don't have voices, but those don't have remakes that DO have voices.

X

xeno_9696

the snes because i cant play gba games for to long with out my fingers turning red

Well I prefer playing the SNES one because of nostalgia.... buuut I definitely LOVE the GBA remake. The extra things they added were lots of fun and getting the hurricane blade or whatever by beating Four Swords was crazy. Good stuff. Logged way too many hours on that stuff.

The new additions to ALttP made it worse in my opinion. ALttP was an epic classic that should have never been touched.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom